The magic touch

Its been around 10 years since a child named Frisk freed the monsters from Mt. Ebott. Now monsters have been co existing with humans. It's very pleasant, you have made good friends with different monsters, learned their history and even magic. Which that isn't strange for you. For in a way a witch a garden witch to be exact. Your mother have told you that your family comes from a long line of witches and you have developed some powers which you are still working on.

You wake up early on a Wednesday. Get ready, eat breakfast before heading to your garden. You hear a knock on your door. You look through the peep whole and see a small armless dinasour looking child with a big smile and a another child with a blue sweater with pink stripes. It was Frisk and Monster kid. You opened the door.

"Hey, MK, Frisk What are you doing here so early?" You smiled gently to them.

"Yo, were here to invite you to to Frisk Birthday party!! Since we have been friends for a while and you give us delicious fruits!" He said very excited.

"Yes, it will be on Saturday at 4pm." They hand you an envelope. "There you have the address. Uumm... I was wondering if you could bring some of your pies!" They said a bit shyly.

"Of course!" You smiled. The kids run off to continue their invitation journey.

You go back inside and begin to work on your plants. With your trusty wand made from a willow tree, spider lilies and a mocking birds feather tied in the end. You water your plants with a small rain cloud, rip out the weeds in your garden and plant new saplings. After this it's 10am, with magic it doesn't take you long to look after your plants. You needed to look for a job, selling your plants and herbs helps with the rent but mostly that is it. You walk out and began to walk through Monster town. Its kind of like China town but for monsters. You have tried to look for jobs but no one wanted to hire a Gardner. So, you decided to try with monsters. After a while of filling up job applications you find a flower shop called well, "The Flower Shop". You smile to yourself at the convenient named shop. As you entered a small bell rang, a tall goat man with luscious blonde beard, snow white fur with big horns greet you.

"Howdy, welcome to my flower shop. My name is Asgore. How may be of assistance?" His aura just shine of gentleness, you scan your surrounding briefly amd see most wondeful looking flowers, cactus, saplings and bonsais.

"Hello, my name is (Y/N). I'm actually looking for a job, do you have an opening? I'm really good with plants!" He scanned you from the pointy brown hat with woven fresh flowers, down to your sundress and converse. He smiled and nodded.

"Yes, actually. I'm looking for someone who can help me. My shop is growing in popularity with humans and monsters. I receive tons of orders for floweres for weddings, funerals, lovers and more. So I need an extra hand." After a while of interview he hires you on the spot. You were so happy you accidentally poofed some daisies, babies breath and forget me nots all over your hat and dress. You freak out trying to explain to Asgore that you are a Garden witch and you are still learning. All he does is laugh at amazement, he reassures you that it was alright and he was actually very glad he made the right choice to hire you.  After that you gifted him the floweres and walk back home. Finally, a real job and not just any job.

A job that you are actally good at! You were so excited that you began to bloom your saplings for the pies for Frisks birthday.

Hours later you hear a knock on your door. You look through the peep hole and Asgore in your porch with Frisk and a younger goat monster. You opened the door.

"Greetings, Mr. Dreemur. Hey there Frisk. Everything ok?" You asked a bit worried. It was 8:30pm and you never get guests unless is Frisk and MK.

"Yes, Frisk here told me they know you and they wanted to bring you some butterscotch and cinnamon pie their mom made and also to introduce you to my son and their brother Asriel." I looked at him, he was very tall without counting the length of his horns, he wore a purple tunic with a symbol from the monsters. He looked very tired but had a sweet smile a noticed a bit of blush covering his cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, my lovely bunnies! Its been... Well.. A while since I wrote something. I have plans for more chapters for this story. Also for TMNT, Sans AU and more. I have been going through a lot. But Im back! And remember

Vote, Comment and Follow!!❤💜💙