The beginning

Starting this journey is the first step in the right direction but it's maybe one of the most difficult decisions you will decide for yourself.

In order to achieve health and healing you really have to have the will to do this shit to fight your inner demons no matter what even though it will be tough and it will hurt as hell.
Frustration, pain, desperation and the loss of control will cross your way.
Your thoughts will tell you to stop fighting what pressures you because it is easier to just ignore the fact that you can't continue like this.
You will be afraid of being vulnerable and to feel all the emotions you tried to push away in order of self defense but it's time to face the reality and the truth of your being.

You deserve it to be happy.
And every day as you wake up you have to decide to go on this journey again even though you experience the mess of life and the injustice it carries.
But the only way to achieve your goals is to go completely through it and to face life with all matters.
You will succeed.
It will be hard and it takes time but take the step into the unknown because it's worth it.
We are not alone, we are not weak and we are even stronger together.