Prologue:

"We'd ask if we could touch you." He drew out, slender fingers dancing along soft material.

"However, we know how InSincere our puppy can be." He punctuated with small butterfly kisses.

A deep growl in agreement by his ear sent a streak of pleasure straight down Lue's spine.

And he angled his head to offer his neck, "The answers always been no."

This written work is completely fictional, any resemblance to any person, both living and nonliving, along with places, are purely coincidental.

Any unauthorized publication or plagiarism in relation to this writing is illegal and therefore capable of being made subject to lawful punishment. Aka don't get sued for stealing credit for any part of my work.

Covered by Copyright ©
All rights reserved.

I however, do NOT own rights to any images used throughout the story. They are not owned by me and instead used to further along the plot while providing extended imagery.

This is a EROTIC story so it WILL contain HIGHLY adult themes and is a r18+ reading. ⚣

I may or may not place warning on all chapters containing sexual acts so be aware of that now.

Please be mature and respectful when commenting or your comment will be deleted and you will be muted from commenting on the rest of the story.

With tender love and care- Angel