Chapter 18: Grayson

September 6, Sunday
"Words getting around about Isabella. Alphas from neighboring packs know. There hasn't been any threats or anything just thought you should know." Dean says sitting in the seat across from my desk.

  I put my head in my hands rubbing my face. This is exactly why I didn't want a mate. Constant fear of losing them. It was a weakness.

  "What else did you have to tell me?" I say annoyed. Hopefully not more bad news to make things worse.

  "Doctor Wood has to leave. He won't be back for a month. He's seeing his family." Dean says. Luckily my pack wasn't known for being weak. We rarely used the pack doctor.

  Dean soon after leaves and I stay and work on some things. Although all I could think about was Isabella. She would be staying the night at my home tonight. Her smell would fill all the rooms she enters.

  I wonder what she is doing right now? It's been like a hour or so since I left. Bored out of my mind I look around my office. My black walls and black chairs. Everything I had was dark, but Isabella was the light. The sun to the moon.

  The moon goddess blessed me with someone so perfect. It wouldn't have been so hard if the girl was ugly both in and outside but she isn't either.

  Laughter fills my ears as I hear her laugh. The door slams to the back door and I jump out of my seat feeling excited to see her. I only saw her a hour ago but I want to see her every minute of everyday.

  I walk out of my office and down the hall towards the beautiful noise. As I walk into the kitchen I see Isabella laughing at something Cara said.

  "What are you guys up to?" I say making everyone turn to look at me. Bella's smile still stuck on her face.

  "Cara showed me the view of the sun from the mountain. I can't believe you can see that whenever you want. I would want my home to be sitting right where the sun disappears." Bella says in a wishful tone.

Although I wish I was the one to show her the view. To spend time with her. Show her what it would be like to live with me and my pack. God, how am I going to tell her about me?

  Looking down her body I see her shoes. Or I should say my boots that were way to big for her small feet. The boots went all the way to knees. They barely passed my middle calve at that.

  "Come on, I have the perfect movie picked." Cara says taking her boots off. Bella stomps her feet over to where my boots were originally and slips them off with no trouble.

  "Are you coming?" Isabella says besides me as everyone is leaving for the living room. Hell yeah I was coming. All I've ever wanted to do was cuddle her and this was the perfect time.

"Of course princess." I say quietly. Her cheeks redden barely before she slips past me. I love it when she's shy. My princess.

We walked to the living room of the pack house and sat on the couches. Cara and Alex on one couch and myself and Isabella on the other. Although Bella was way to far away from me.

Marry walked in and put some snacks on the table. Isabella says thank you sweetly making Marry smile. Cara picked the movie being some girly chick flick. Some movie about a guy named John Tucker.

The room was pitch black other than the light from the tv. It was night time now and all I wanted to do was throw Isabella over my shoulder and walk her to my bedroom to cuddle with her. I can't even image waking up to her in my arms.

I noticed after awhile Isabella had moved closer to me. Even though she was human, she could still feel the pull of our bond. She could feel everything I could feel. The shock of are touches. The way are bodies want to be touching each other. I could feel my wolf getting worked up. He's been locked up to long.

Bella gasped lightly as I easily picked her up and sat her on my lap. Her eyes were large, doe like making me go crazy. She was so beautiful.

She soon got comfortable and put her head on my shoulders. I loved the feeling of her body on mine. The warmth of both of us mixing together. I have to kiss her. I have to. I want to feel her smooth, plump lips on mine.

What happened to leaving her alone? Obviously that's impossible. I can't get enough of her now. Her sent is enough to make my body be on edge.

I squeezed her closer to me if that was even possible. My hand dangerously close to her core. My cock hardens at the sudden and low whimper coming from her mouth. If I wasn't a wolf I wouldn't have heard the sound. God I have to stop before I claim her right in front of everyone.

I could tell she was trying to cover it up but I'm her mate. I can sense her. She moved her body once again to get comfortable grazing me. God if she kept moving I was going to bust.

The movie then soon ends after. Isabella stretches her small body before getting up. I wish she would've just stayed in my arms. Cara and Alex get up as well.

I had to get out of here. I had to let my wolf out. He was going insane making me go insane. "Cara, show Isabella to my house. I have to go." I say not looking at Isabella once. I don't think I could right now.

I walk to the back yard in the pitch black woods. The moon wasn't bright tonight. I look back at the house before throwing my clothes off and transforming.

My bones cracked quickly turning me into my wolf form. He growled before quickly darting into the woods.

Sexy Drug by Falling in Reverse