When hope was high and life worth living

"Stop talking back. You new name, is the winter spider."

And with a press of a different button, he felt more pain than he had ever felt before.

Little did he know, his memory slowly began to slip away...

*****************************************************

6 months.

6 months.

182 days.

Since they had sent had sent Peters body. It was horrible. Covered in cuts and bruises from head to toe, you could barely even tell it was him.

Which was slightly suspicious.

But, once a DNA test confirmed it, it was done. And no one knew what they were going to do about it.

Tony couldn't tell you what he had done in the past 6 months. Heck, he couldn't tell you what he had done that morning. It was all a blur. Like being in a car, driving through the countryside. It's all a blur of greens, yellows or blues.

But Tony's blur was colourless. He didn't deserve colour. Because his kid was gone. And he wasn't coming back.

*****************************************************

"Быстрее!" (Faster)

"да сэр" (yes sir) The knife sliced through the offenders neck, and collapsing to the floor.

"Быстрее!"

"да сэр" Again.

And again

And again.

Until he was on the verge of collapse. But he didn't. Didn't stop.

He pulled the trigger of his gun, a clean and perfect shot.

Right on target, like every other time.

"хорошо" (good) "now back to your room."

The spiderling nodded in affirmative, walking to the door where 2 guards fitted his handcuffs, leading him down the hallway. They came to the door he knew all too well, shoving him in. He glared at them, and if looks could kill then they would have died a horrible death.

They left the room, leaving him with himself.

Bored

Bored

BORED

And the cycle would still repeat. That's all his life was, a cycle. All it had ever been.

And it was time for a change.

*****************************************************

"Mission report" sir barked.

"The target is dead. The evidence was acquired, and the data wiped."