Weird ass Dream

Something for your M.I.N.D (this song was generally in the background, with just the repetitive words of: something for your mind..)

I dreamt that I was in a world full of colour, spinning as if I was in a void of endless singing and freedom.
It honestly gave me a headache, making my stomach churn as if I was gonna throw up, but I couldn't move..
Different images came into view, as if I could see what was going to happen in the future.. I'm pretty sure I even saw me.. but I'm not entirely sure.
It was really weird and mind numbing, but at the same time.. relaxing..
Is that weird..?

Most of it was blurry but I could make out some people, and some other people that i don't know yet. The biggest mind twist was I could see like three people
(I'm guessing my partners or something..)
Along with myself, like.. I don't know how to explain, but sorta like pictures and snaps of time. Some laughing, some smiling.. other times one or two crying before it returned back to the upbeat happiness I'm guessing. Then I saw my little sister.. but older, does that make sense? Her with what I'm guess was a child or something.. my little brother was grown.. but- I don't know something was different.

But then it showed different outcomes.. like what could happen if little things were changed,
For example my brother would die of something.. bug I don't know what, I saw his grave and jesus.. I don't want to ever see that again..