Chapter 15

(Warning, adult content ahead. I would say "DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'RE 18", but even I ignored those lines so what's the use? So, I advise that you skip this chapter if you're under the age of 18, but know fully well that I cannot stop you. As for my older readers, and really all of my readers, I hope you enjoy this chapter, because I definitely enjoyed writing it. Much love.)

To be honest, despite your genius level intellect, you didn't know that there had been so much sexual tension between the two of you; there was enough for it to explode once the two of you were completely alone. His teeth worked their way down your neck and you gasped, "Spencer..."

He smirked against your skin and the two of you stumbled over to the bed, your eyes opened slowly and just before your lips could collide for another kiss, your phone began ringing. He froze when he heard you whisper, "Shit."

Then, it stopped ringing, and Spencer looked up at you, "Do you want to stop?"

You shook your head, "No, whoever it was can wait a while."

You tossed your phone across the room and pulled him into a kiss, not wanting to have any regrets; you wanted this, you wanted Spencer, and you weren't sure that you would get this chance again. Spencer kissed you back and made you wrap your legs around his waist. Your phone rang again and he pulled away, "I'm thinking you should answer that."

You sighed because you knew he was right and he got off you so you could walk over to your phone to answer it, "Hello?"

"Hey, you never called me." It was your mom, "Did you land safely in DC?"

Spencer kept his eyes on you while you stood there, his eyes trailing down your body; you chuckled breathlessly, "Uh, right, yeah I did. Sorry ma."

"Are you okay? You sound out of breath."

You took a deep breath, "Yeah, I'm fine."

You could practically feel her accusing you through the phone, you rolled your eyes and glanced over at Spencer, who was still staring at you. She spoke again, "Okay, sweetie, I'm glad you got back safe. I love you."

"Yeah, I love you too ma." You swallowed the lump in your throat, holding Spencer's gaze when your eyes met, "I'll call you tonight to check in."

You hung up the phone and turned off your ringer, then you dropped it in your suitcase. Spencer's light brown eyes seemed to darken and he smirked at you, slowly rising to his feet. You stalked toward him, hips swaying as your fingers slowly unbuttoned your blouse. His eyes left yours long enough to glance at your hands, he licked his lips and sat on the edge of the bed. Once you reached him, you straddled his lap and dropped your shirt on the floor, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

You had been the one to ask this time around, since you weren't exactly sure what kind of person he was when it came to when he would be ready for sex. Though, it felt that the two of you had already been a couple dates, maybe he was a three date guy, or four. Either way, you wanted him to be comfortable; after all, consent is a two way street, and you didn't want him to feel pressured just because he knew you were turned on. Spencer smiled, "Yeah, (Y/N), I want to do this. I want you."

If at all possible, your heart began to beat even faster, you quickly started to work the buttons of Spencer's cardigan undone; he ran his large hands up your sides, then they moved back to the clasp of your bra. He tossed the article of clothing aside and started placing open-mouthed kisses on your chest, you gasped hotly and tangled your fingers into his hair, "Spencer..."

God, he loved hearing you say his name and he had no idea how much you loved saying his name. He wanted to leave hickies, but he wasn't sure you were comfortable with that or if you wanted to even have marks on your body at all, so he just took one of your nipples into his mouth and shuddered when you moaned out his name.  He circled his tongue around your areola and pinched your other nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He smirked a little when you cursed below your breath, he smirked more when your hips slowed ground against his lap, he chuckled against your chest, "If I didn't know any better (Y/N), I'd say you're desperate."

The tone of his voice made you whine and dug your nails into the palms of your hands, you couldn't respond verbally, you couldn't form words, "C'mon, (Y/N), talk to me."

This time, Spencer growled at you; boy wonder fucking growled, you wanted to hear so much more of that. Finally, you were able to speak, "Calm down a little Spence, if you don't I won't last very long."

You looked down just in time to see him smirk and he spoke, "This is calm, and it's Doctor."

Oh fuck, you were in for it. 

Oh fuck, you couldn't fucking wait to see what 'it' was.

((If you enjoy my writing, please consider donating to my Ko-fi and sharing! I really appreciate the ongoing support <3

https://ko-fi.com/etherealblxssxm ))