Chapter 1: A New Era

There are tales of old, stories of a time when the world wasn't full of unknowns, the lands weren't broken and there was harmony and peace between all species. This was the time before the Great Calamity, a disaster which brought the world into uproar when a being madly seeking power travelled to the center of the world to try and obtain it's power, but in his attempt of getting it he used a forbidden spell, this spell collided against the mana and aura of life of the world was disrupted and it's flow shattered.

          The lands were split, some sent into the sky while others sank into the raging oceans, some lands were flooded whilst from others the ocean completely disappeared becoming dry or changing completly, and the worst of all, the flow of mana was affected. It went berserk along with the elements, the beasts went crazy going into a frantic rampage of destruction and slaughter, some species with higher intelligence like elves, humans and such were also affected by this, countless of them were completely devoid of mana and their life essence turning into hollow husks, others went crazy with power and were no different from those wild raging beasts and only a few managed to escape into scarce safe havens to try and resist the calamity but still undergoing changes along with the world.

          The Great Calamity continued to change the world for countless years, shifting to a forms completely different from the original look it had, and when it was finally over it was like a completely different world, the mana and the elements had finally stabilized and flowed plentifully everywhere, it had nearly tripled from the original state of the world and along with this, life had returned to its peaceful existence and some forms of civilization could be seen sprouting once again.

          It's been a little over 100 years since the stable rise of the new civilizations throughout the world, in the face of this new world and with their safety assured, a desire to venture into the unknown ignites in the hearts of countless races, what secrets does the world hold? Countless treasures from the ancient times are waiting to be found and above all, the truth about the Calamity that changed the world is yet to be unveiled.

          Races all around the world are starting to leave the safety of their settlements and homes to explore this new world, what kind of treasures will they find? 

          Who will be the one to unearth the mysteries left behind by the ancient times? What treasures will be found?

          As the era of adventures is dawning, the world will be met with new changes yet again, and as for the explorers, who will conquer this new world!