•4•

[1 month later]

Nick and I have been dating for about a month now. We are still on tour and today is the day that I finally get to meet the boy's girlfriends. The boy's gave me their phone numbers, so we usually FaceTime or text. We have got to know each other so we'll in the past month and I love them all so much.

"We are going to go get the girls," Zion says to me. "Do you want to come?"

"Is Nick going?" I ask.

"I don't think so," he says, "He's in the back of the bus working on something."

"What is he working on?" I ask.

"Not sure," he says. "But we are going to head out. We should be back in about an hour or so."

"Okay, bye."

"Oh and don't do the nasty on the bus please," Edwin says quickly and then walks out of the bus.

"Edwin!" I yell laughing a bit.

Zion laughs and looks at me, "Seriously though. Don't do it."

I roll my eyes, "Get out or we will do it on your bed."

"I will kill you," he says.

I push him out of the bus door laughing, "Bye, see you soon, bitch." He flips me off and gets into the car. I shut the door and I go to the back of the bus to see what Nick is doing.

"Hey, baby. What are you doing?"

He sighs and leans back in his chair, "I'm trying to write something, but nothing is coming out right."

"Well what are you writing?"

"I can't tell you that part. It's supposed to be for you," he says blushing a bit.

"Aww," I say while walking over to him. I stand behind him in his chair and I start to massage his shoulders. "I could help you."

He laughs lightly, "That ruins the surprise then."

"And you know how much I hate surprises."

"But I don't care," he says, "I'm doing this alone. You will find out what it is soon."

"Fine," I say. "Well are you going to keep writing or are you going to do something else?"

"I was going to keep writing, but I'll probably give up and play video games. Why?"

"Because I'm tired and I want to nap before the boys get back," I say.

He smiles, "Then go sleep." He says this knowing that I don't want to sleep without him. He is such a tease.

"But I want to lay with you," I complain while still rubbing his shoulders.

"I have to get things done," he says.

I groan super loud and he chuckles, "Come here, ma. You can sleep on me."

I smile, "Thank you, baby." He lays his back on the back of the chair and I straddle his body while facing him. I lay my head on his shoulder and as he scoots his chair closer to the desk.

"You good?" He asks.

"Yup, are you? Can you still write?"

He laughs, "Yes I can. Now go to sleep beautiful."

I close my eyes and I fall asleep to the sound of paper and pen clashing together.

[Nick's POV]

I've been trying to write this song for Milan for about a week now and she just found out. She wasn't supposed to find out at all, but she saw me writing it and I didn't want to lie to her.