•8•

[Milan's POV]

I wake up to the sun beaming down on my face. I roll over towards my wall and I see that Nick is still on Facetime with me, but he is in the bathroom.

"Baby?" I ask.

His head pops out from the shower curtain and he smiles, "Good morning, ma. I didn't want to wake you or hang up on you."

"It's all good," I say sitting up in bed and grabbing my phone.

He closes the curtain and goes back to his shower, "Only about three more hours."

I smile, "I know and I'm so excited to see you."

"Me too, ma. I'm going to be leaving soon because of the drive."

"Okay," I say. "I'll see you in a bit. I need to get ready. I love you."

"I love you. Bye mamas."

I smile and then I hang up the phone. I roll out of bed with the biggest smile on my face. I can't believe I finally get to see him. I'm so excited for this.

"Milan, are you up?" My mom yells from downstairs.

"Yes. I'm going to shower and I'll be down!"

I grab my clothes for the day and I go to take a shower. Once I'm done in the shower I change into my clothes, so my face routine, and my hair.

Once I'm all finished I go out to my room and I look at myself in the mirror. Damn I look good today. I grab my phone and I take a picture on snapchat.

[Milan: Snap]

After I post it I run downstairs and I see my mom making breakfast

After I post it I run downstairs and I see my mom making breakfast. "Good morning!" I say.

"Good morning, sweetie. Are you excited for today?"

I smile and I sit down at the table, "I am so excited. It's so crazy that I'm leaving."

"I wish you weren't," she says.

"I'll be back before you know it to visit you. And I'll text you everyday."

She puts an eggs on my plate, "You better, young lady."

I laugh, "I will, I promise."

She grabs the rest of the food and puts it on the table. I start to eat and she sits down next to me.

"Now am I going to have to give this boyfriend of yours a talk?" She asks.

I roll my eyes playfully, "No, mom. He isn't a bad person."

She smiles, "I know. I just like to freak you out. I'm excited to meet him."

"He is excited to meet you too."

"Are you excited to start this new journey?"

I take a sip of my orange juice, "I'm so ready for it. This is all a dream come true."