Sports festival Pt.1

(Author: Present mic this chapter is gonna have weird dialogue as I do kinda want his call-outs during this chapter. You'll see.)

All of class 1-A were walking into the stadium and the first thing they heard was Present Mic trying his absolute best to blow everyone's eardrums out.

"Oh, god. It's gonna be like this the entire time..." Winter was trying his best to block out the sound but it wasn't working.

He looked down at Neo to see she was the same. This was when they learned they have sensitive ears...

They all walked to a stage which Midnight was standing on. She spotted Winter in the crowd and waved to him and Neo.

They both awkwardly waved back and Neo's vision was completely cut off as someone stepped in front of her.

Being 4'9 really sucks.

It surprised her as Winter picked her up.

"Just get on my back."

She nodded and it felt slightly weird as she twisted around his body and got on his back. He held her legs to make sure she didn't slide off him.

They finally started paying attention to the stuff that was going on around them.

"Now! A speech from the person who will represent Class 1-A! Winter Politain!" Midnight yelled out then pointed to the boy.

"Eh?" Was all that came out his mouth. Why the hell was it him?

He just shrugged and teleport up to the stage with Neo.

He had two options. Seem like a dickhead and make sure everyone knows who he is... or put on a good guy act and give a good speech to let the others let their guard down around him.

The second option was much better.

"Why is your sister in your back?" Midnight asked out of curiosity.

He made sure to say this to the mic and her.

"Oh, she's really short and couldn't see, so I helped her out." He cleared his throat and put up a bright fake smile. "Well, I'm glad to be here and be able to compete in this competition! I hope everyone to do their best and hope you have fun!" Saying these things made him feel weird and sick.

He saw the shocked faces of his classmates. Of course, they were shocked.

"Is that all?" Midnight stuttered out as she also expected something much worse.

"Yes. May I go back now?"

Midnight nodded and he teleports back to his spot and his smile dropped immediately.

"I hated every second of that. It was awful."

Mina who was in front of him turned around.

"That's the Winter I know." She gave him a small smile before turning back around.

That made him feel a bit better. 

After a bit more explaining, the first challenge was decided. It would be a simple obstacle course with a... minefield at the end...

"Do they want to kill us?" He seen out of the corner of his eye that Neo was nodding.

Everyone was lined up at a gate. Winter and Neo were actually in the front and holding hands as they were gonna make a big teleport to the end. To save energy they were only gonna teleport to the minefield.

"You ready?" Winter asked Neo.

She gave a simple nod and they leave behind copies while becoming invisible.