💔💌 I Lost You. (Alpha! Eijirou Kirishima x Omega! Fem! Reader)

It's a Valentines Day Request!
Star_Everfall helped with the idea of this oneshot! She also helped write some of it!!

--

Katsuki:
Hey, Pretty Dumbass, meet me at the park at midnight.

Me:
Sure!

I hop out of bed, finding a nice outfit to put on.

A'ight imma head out.

I walk out the door, making it to the park at 11:55.

It sure is cold out here. When Katsuki gets here, he'll warm me up.

- 2 1/2 hours later -

Where the hell is Katsuki?!

It's getting colder and colder out here. A notification popped up on my phone from Snapchat.

Happy Valentine's Day! - Team Snapchat

It's Valentine's Day? Katsuki gimme love!!

I tried to call him, but it went straight to voicemail... He denied my call. I blew on my hands, making my way down the street to a nearby cafe. Maybe some hot chocolate would warm me up or some coffee. The cafe had been my favorite since I was little and was open twenty-four seven. I loved the chocolate chip cookies to the caramel fraps.

The bell dinged as I entered and I heard Mama Rosa's voice before I saw the scene.

"Hey (Y/n)!" Mama Rosa called out.

I had known Mama Rosa since birth, being a mother figure after my mom died.

But I couldn't focus on her... I could only focus on a laughing Katsuki... the brunette in front of him erupting into giggles as his hand moved to cover hers. Then another customer entered, the bell chiming. I felt heat rushing to my ears and I couldn't breathe. I COULDN'T breathe. I was crying. Hyperventilating. Having a panic attack. Bakugou was supposed to be MY mate...

His eyes snapped up at the sound of the bell in alarm, sighing in relief that it wasn't... me. I suddenly was not only having a panic attack, I was angry.

He took her to MY cafe?!

My body was shaking, halfway from the panic attack, halfway from anger. I knew it would take a while to get over Katsuki, but right now I only focused on his hand over hers in the cafe I had always known on Valentine's Day. He was supposed to be with me...

His eyes met mine and I shook my head, walking past him to the counter.

"Ah, shit!" He said, getting up to his feet. "(Y/n)! Wait a minute!" He chased after me, grabbing onto my wrist.
"Why should I wait a goddamn minute? So you can just cheat on me? So you can mark her? We're done! I'm revoking your mark!" I shout in his face, jerking my arm out of his grip.

I turn and Mama Rosa is behind me.

"C'mon, (Y/n), let's go to the back room." She says, shooting the man behind me a deadly glare.

Once we're in the back room, I explain it all to Mama Rosa.

"He was my boyfriend and my alpha, but it turns out I wasn't his only girl. Is there something wrong with me? Am I too clingy? Am I too ugly? Am I not skinny enough?"
"(Y/n), sweetie, there is nothing wrong with you."