first day at school

Joanna POV

It's 7:30 and I am still waiting for Toto I shout out Toto hurry your ass up we're gonna be late for school and it's the first day five minutes later she came out fixing her hair I grab her hand and rush out the door on our way to school we listen to music Iggy fancy was on I sing a long with the song

I'm so fancy you already know I'm in the fast lane from LA to Tokyo and too boot in an we sing out the rest of the song and we had fun.

As soon we reach in school I felt eyes on me I was nervous and we went and check our scheduled for today and while I was walking I bop into someone I look up to see who it was the most beautiful girl ever

Teresa POV

today I had to make sure I look beautiful for the ladies in my new school well let me tell you something's about myself my name is Teresa and I am a lesbian also I  only hearing JoJo telling me to hurry up I was getting annoyed by that. so I walk out my bedroom and before I could tell I'm ready she grab my hand rush out the door on our way we listen to music's when we reach in school I tell JoJo I was I going to look for the wash room need to put on my make up I need to look gorgeous on my way I am asking around for direction to the rest room and I tap someone on her shoulder she turn around and my mouth drop she is beautiful and taller than me and I gone speech less all I hear was hi can I help you with something and her voice is sexy and I say can u show me where the restroom is and she say follow me I will show you where it is while we was walking I ask her for her name and she say Christine but I could call her Chrissy and I told her my name and she ask ask me why I was staring at her back there and I say sorry about that and she say you haven't answer her question yet and I say well amm I find your beautiful she sag thanks I ask her if she is a lesbian and she say yes and she ask me the same thing and I said yes well she sag most of the girls in the school are lesbians and bisexual so I say cool and we talk for the whole day and she is truly amazing I think I am falling for this girl.

thanks for reading check out the next chapter please love yah guys and please vote and comment thank you