the best day of our life

Joanna POV

I woke up with the love of my life sleeping in my arms she loo so beautiful sleep I kiss her on her forehead and barely trying to get out of bed without waking up her but I fail to do that she ask me where I'm going and come back to bed I look at and kiss her passionately then pull away I say I going to get breakfast ready for us since Toto didn't come home last night I hope she get laid last night she never ever ever wanted to settle down since the heart break but I hope ally is different so she could change she I love Toto and I want the best for her I could tell she will be in love again.

Teresa POV

I woke up without Lucy in bed I look around for her but I didn't see her but I smell something delicious cooking from downstairs I get up ad walk out the door to see Lucy is making breakfast I say morning she jump a little then say morning she said 'didn't wake you up cause you look so beautiful sleeping" I say thanks you're not bad yourself we both ate our breakfast I look up at her and say Lucy can I ask you a question she said cool I wonder if hmm she said spill it I was wondering if you could be my girlfriend she jump up and say yes yes yes then came over by my side and kiss me passionately I am happy she is mine and I want it to stick so forever.