at school

Teresa POV

Today in scholars I was walking with Chrissy and I break the silent and say Chrissy what are doing Friday evening well she say nothing. so I ask if she want to go a watch with me she say yes and that make my day.

Joanna POV

I put my hand out to help out the girl she grab my hand I ask her what us her name she say Allison but I could call her ally so I told her mines and she walk me to my class and say see you later and lean in and kiss me on the cheek I am not the kind of person to say this but I think I am falling for this girl.

Teresa POV

today in the cafeteria I was sitting down eating my lunch and I felt someone tap me on my shoulder I turn around and said can I help you out with something she say my name is Lucy so I say so did I ask you that so she say you don't have to be rude all I want to say is that I like you and want to get to know each other well I say sorry I am interesting in somebody else so she just walk away and turn around and I just want you to know that I like you a lot and care more for you I say thanks but I'm sorry she just ran way crying I try to stop her but she just kept on running.

Joanna POV

these past view days has been great me and ally really getting to each other better everyday and we going to the movies to watch Annabelle the new horror movies just came out I hear it scary and I love scary movies especially in the night times also I know all will get scare cause she say that she hate horrors I kinda lie and tell her it's a romantic movies with two lovers LOL yes I know I'm wicked but I just want to see the look on her face when she see is a horror movie now is 7 am around 8 I'm going over yo her house and pick her up and I want to get lucky to night yeah I know I'm horny for a girl LOL.

thanks for reading check out the next chapter