Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

Chapter sats: edited

POV: Adelaide

*Flash Back*
.

.

.

.
I'm Adelaide Cobain, I play the drums in my band, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Club Band. My lovely friends Michelle Abadeer and Julia Bloom play the guitar and Penny Lane plays bass.And no I'm not in any, way, shape or form am I related to Kurt Cobain. (I wish)

We are practicing for the last time because in about ten minutes we are competing in The Battle of the Bands. Our song we are covering is called The Abbey Road Melody. Consisting of nine unfinished songs The Beatles have written.

.

.

.

.

'You never give me your money . . .'

'Here comes the Sun King . . .'

'Mean Mr. Mustard sleeps in the park . . .'

'Have you seen Polythene Pam?'

'She came through the bathroom window, protected by a silver spoon . . .'

'Once there was a way to get back homeward . . . Golden Slumbers fill your eyes'

'Boy, You're gonna carry that weight . . .'

'The End'

'Her Majesty'

.

.

.

.

There was this one other band... 5 Seconds of whatever. And they fucking won! What the hell?! They said it was close. They won by .5 points. 5 seconds of something did a cover of a Beatles song. You won't believe it but it was Michelle, you know 'Michelle my bell, these words go together well, My Michelle'

.

.

.

.

*Flash Back Ends*
~._.~

The prologue is gonna be rewritten sometime but if you like it keep reading pls!
~5SecondsofDoctorWho