Om Who?

POV: Luke

.

.

.

I'm so psyched! After our tour with One Direction, management arranged a meeting with us and said we're going on tour! But, before we go one tour we need an opening act. Which we let management handle. We get to meet the band today! Though, all they said was the band is just like us so I hope we get along . . .

.

.

POV: Julia

.

"OH MY FUCK'S SAKE YAAAAAS!!!!!!!!" I scream. Today is they day we meet the band we are opening for their tour! In about two hours.
"We are gonna be doin what love yeah!" Penny says in a sing-song tone, "I hope it's All-Time Low or Bring Me The Horizon!"

"You wish," Adelaide says keeping her cool. Probably living up to that name she has there, Cobain. Even though we all searched the internet if there was any relation but nothing showed up. Poor Adelaide.
"Hey, Jules?" Michelle asks. "Yeh?" I respond. "Did you check twitter, yet?" she says mischievously,"Nooo . . ." I trail, "Whyyy?" "Oh nothin," she waves off, smirking.

I get on the twitter and this is what I get...

@Swaggy_banana retweeted your tweet

@bae.detector187 started following you

@Sgt.Pepper_Michelle says: @Jules.LonelyHearts_ you smell like farts!

@The.Dead_Walking started following you

"Excu-me-sir, but I do NOT smell like farts!" I jokingly screech, as I try to tackle her but, she wiggles out of reach and uses Penny as a guard. "What!? No fair," I say as I grasp Adelaide by the arms and push my way towards Michelle and Penny. "Oh, Shit!" Penny squeals as she tries to escape Michelle's man handle on her.

"AH! JULES STOP IT TICKLES AH HA HUEP HA HA HA HUEP HUEP AH" Adelaide laughs.

"NOT UNTIL MICHELLE GIVES UP!!" I yell, laughing.

"NEVEEEERRR!" Michelle yells.

"Never say never," I smirk.

"Fine," Michelle sighs, "Fine, I give up!" Throwing her arms in the air.

"YAS! I THE WINNER OH YEAH BRUH!" I scream, throwing my arms in the air.

.

.

.

POV: Adelaide
.

After all that rough housing, we finally show up at the meeting with the 'mysterious band'.

"Oh I'm so excited!" I say all jittery.

We are in the waiting room, yah know waiting. When management called us in. We are so pumped!

We all smile as Julia opens the door. And then, the room tensed and became awkward as hell. My smile faded right when I saw Bandana Boy, Pale Face Freak, Blonde Streak Boy, and let's not forget The Blonde Little Fucker.

"What the hell are these little shits doin here?" I say as calm as I could.

"Wait this is our band? No, thanks," the little prick says.

And, Julia, with her creative mind says, "It's like the time Rick finds Morgan in the third season of The Walking Dead."

"What?" The blonde says.

"Never mind," she waves off, rolling her eyes.

"Love that album," blonde streak boy says.

I sigh. Why? I don't know.

That's when management actually comes in, "Ah, seems as if you already know each other!"

Then her face becomes grim, "What ever the tension is, better be gone by the end of the tour. Ya got me? My name is Lori, got an issue? Keep it to yourself," this 'Lori' says, frowning.

"Introduce yourselves properly, girls, go first."

I step up, "I'm Adelaide Cobain, I play drums in Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band."

"I'm Julia Bloom, I am lead vocals and play guitar."

"I'm Michelle Abadeer, I play guitar and sing little bit."

"Oh, I'm Penny Lane, I play bass and sing."

"Happy, now?" I say crossing my arms.

"No," Lori says then, turns to the boys, "Well, we're waiting."

"Oh, I'm Ashton Irwin. I play drums in 5 Seconds of Summer," the hazel eyed boy says. Looking right at me, smirking.

"I'm Luke Hemmings, I play guitar and lead vocals."

"Michael Clifford, guitar, vocals."

"Calum Hood, bass, and vocals."

Lori claps her hands, "Wellp, that's taken care of. Let's go over the tour schedule," she says, "We are starting in Brisbane, then Sydney, and Melborne. Then you get a five day break. In the U. K. We hit up London and Liverpool. Making our way towards Dublin, Ireland. Next is New York City and Trenton. Week break. And making our way downtown to Miami. Then we go to Los Vegas then Glendale, Arizona. Salem, Oregon, Olympia, Washington and Chicago then back to L. A."

"Om, what?" the Calum says.

"I will email you the schedule," Lori says.

"Mmk," he shrugs.

"Well, that's it I'll see you in two days," Lori says, leaving.

We all stand, staring at each other. This can't be happening.

"Oh but it is," Ashton smirks.

"Did I say that aloud?"

"Yeah and stop acting all laid back. No one can be that laid back and chill." He's says all peeved.

"Hey it's not my fault my name is Adelaide so I gotta be laid back," I shrug, and emphasise the 'Laid' in my name.

He sighs and we walk out of the room.

.

.

.

Heyyy! This story is on slow update since I *gasp* kinda have life and a lot of dance practice so.

Ur2fab4meh

~Ann