CH 21 Ally and Camila

Camila Pov: Mama Mama ook
I cried out as i held up a new stuffie that ally got me at build a bear.
"We made it together camila here put aton of yellow im starting to think she's obsessed with it. Ally told mommy as she tickled my tummy.

Lauren Pov: oh wow thats nice
I go to pick camila up and she whines stretching her arms to ally
I give in and allow the short girl to carry my baby as she holds her stuffie close giving ally kisses.
Ally looks at me with eyes saying that she dosent know why camila doing this. We walked to the car and started heading home aa ally sat next to camila as her request i think and wonder how close theyve gotten since ally accepted little camila...
I didnt know why but the small cuban just seemed more attached to her than me lately. I was pulled out of my thoughts as we got home
Hey baby lets go take a nap as i carry camz to her room and put her to bed. I asked her if she wanted to nurse and she declined. I felt my heart hurt as i knew my baby didn't want my milk and ally came in with a bottle and camila got up and excited when ally ask if i was gonna feed her.
I told her no and said goodnight to my baby girl as ally gave her a bottle. I pump my milk so she was drinking just not from me. I left the room and went to see the other girls and we all talked and watched movies and dinah was the first to speak. "So how are you and camila did you put her to sleep?"
Well ally in there with her she wanted a bottle tonight i said with a frown.
Before dinah could questioned if i was jealous ally came down and sat next to me pretty happy and with a empty bottle. "Lauren camila is asleep
Dont worry she drinked the whole thing maybe tonight she'll want to have you but just give her time"
I knew ally was right and maybe this was just a phase but is it possible camila likes ally more
Is it possible that camila wants
Ally to be her mommy?

To Be continued
Any donations are helpful and welcomed im a stay at home disabled love you guys https://cash.app/$ComicPeter