Confessing Feelings

"Kou I-" My face felt hot. Really hot. He tightened his grip on my hand before letting it go.

He turned to face me and it was obvious how nervous he was. He opened his mouth to say something, shut it, then looked away. He looked back at me, then gave up and grabbed my face. He pressed his lips against mine gently for less than a second before pulling away.

"I really hope it's me you've got a crush on because I think I'm in love with you," he said quickly, looking down at the ground.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, smiling, "Of course it's you! Why do you think Hanako was embarrassing me in front of you like that? I can't hide anything from him..." I set my hand against his cheek. His face felt soft and warm. I felt like I was on fire, "But uh...you have terrible taste in women. I mean, you'd think you could at least fall for someone that's actually alive."

"Says you! You're a spirit and I'm an exorcist," He gave me an adorable smile, setting his hand against mine.

I moved my hand to the back of his head, pushing his head down. "God you're too tall, get down here so I can kiss you," I muttered, pressing my lips against his and wrapping my arms around his neck. Kou kissed me back, his hands sliding down to my waist. After a few moments I pulled away, my eyes avoiding his as I looked to the side.

"So...does this mean we're dating now?" he asked, his warm hand cupping my cheek.

"I mean, if you want to...I want to, but if you don't want to that's cool too...I mean-"

He kissed me again, "Of course I want to. I love you."

"I love you too," I said quietly.

Kou held me tightly, and I could swear I saw Hanako in one of the windows, a shit-eating grin plastered on his face. I flipped him off quickly and stuck my tongue out at him before burying my face in Kou's chest on purpose this time.