Chapter 1

It is was an sunny day, and as always two neighbors were playing. They were always playing together even tho one boy was 2 and the other one was 4.

While they were playing outside, younger boy's mother came and took him. She seemed very upset.

That was the last time they met each other.

14 years later Jungkook was living in Seoul,had a realtionship with one boy named Taehyung. The only problem was that Taehyung was too possessive,and he sometimes told Jungkook not to go out with other people.

Meaning Jungkook didn't have much friends.

One morning he woke up at usual time and got ready for school. On his way to school he stopped to buy coffee. When he took it he started walking and bumped into someone and coffee fell on the stranger's shirt.

,,I'm so sorry!" Jungkook took some tissue and gave it to the stranger.

Other boy just laughed ,,Its okay I didn't like this shirt anyway." Jungkook then looked up at him and their eyes met. They both felt some weird connection.

,,I'm sorry,do we know each other?"Jungkook asked looking at the shorter boy.

He shook his head ,,I don't think so. I'm Jimin,by the way" Jimin said it and smiled.

Jungkook just wanted to be polite,he knew getting new friends would annoy his boyfriend ,,Jungkook, nice to meet u."

,,Jungkook,hm Interesting. Are you going to that school?"Jimin showed at a building. Jungkook nodded his head ,,Great me too! Let's go together."

They both started walking to school and it was awkward, because Jungkook didn't wanna talk.

After 5 minutes of awkward walking they arrived to school. ,,I have class there,hope to see you again,Jungkook!" Jimin said happily and Jungkook just smiled a little and waved heading to his class.

Author note:
I'm sorry if I have mistakes in writing English isn't my first language 😅,
Hope you like this part❤️