Chapter 4

Weekend after, both of them spend it on crying. They would stay in their rooms and cry.

Jungkook's mum got worried about her son and she asked asked him what's wrong, witch he refuse to say.

When next week started they both looked half dead. On their lunch they sat together but they didn't talk much to each other.

Days after, they spend mostly together and they gor closer. 'Till the end of the week they forgot about the accident.

As time has passed they became more closer. They would even spend weekends together.

One weekend Jungkook came to Jimin's house. Jimin wanted to show Jungkook some pictures. He found picture of him and his childhood friend.

,,This is Ggukie, I forgot about him but mum told me some story about him." Jimin said and sighed.

,,Ggukie?" Jungkook asked confused like he knew that guy ,,Can you tell me the story?"

Jimin nodded and started ,,Me and Ggukie were friends,he is two years younger than me. Well one day while we played his mum took him and I never seen him before. Well some time ago mum told me that she was cheating on my dad with his dad. His mum,of course got mad and took Ggukie and left with him and his brother. I also heard his dad committed suicide. "

Jungkook was shocked and looked down almost crying ,,Hey what's wrong?" Jimin asked his friend.

,,Well my mum said my dad cheated on her and he killed his self and well my real name is Jeongguk." Jimin pulled him into a hug.

,,I c-can't believe, you are my Ggukie?" Jimin asked looking at his younger friend and he just nodded his head.

When Jungkook arrived home he started crying, he remembered his father. He forgot about his real father and how he looked, his mother has married again and she seem to be happy. Jungkook really love his mother and he didn't want to ask her about what happened then.