Chapter 3

Last day of week Jimin and Jungkook started talking on lunch and they became closer. Even tho they weren't in same class.

That night decited to have their duble date. Jungkook arrived home and started getting ready,he wore his favorite blue shirt Taehyung bought him and some pants.

Jungkook and Taehyung arrived there before Jimin and his boyfriend. They waited for them and talked and laughed.

Then Jimin and his boyfriend arrived.
,,Guys this is my boyfriend Yoongi." Oldest guy of them looked at Taehyung and looked furious ,,You liar!!" Yoongi yelled at Taehyung and Taehyung seem to be as mad as him.

,,I'm liar,you are cheating on me too!" Taehyung said sarcastically to Yoongi.

Jimin's and Jungkook's smiles fade away ,,You two are dating?"Jimin asked softly.

Then Yoongi turned to him ,,Babe I can explain." Jimin shakes his head and Taehyung looked cold.

,,Is it truth,Tae?"Jungkook asked hurt and Taehyung just nodded his head.

,,We are leaving,you two better don't bother us!"Jimin said mad and he pulled Jungkook out.

They both were quiet and just walked next to each other.

,,I see why he was busy all the time"Jimin finally said something.

,,Cheaters are always afraid their partner will cheat on them"Jungkook said sadly
,,Let's not think about them,they didn't deserve it."Jimin hugged Jungkook and younger hugged him back.

,,I'm sorry"Jimin continued but Jungkook just shook his head ,, Don't be"