Chapter 8-Surprise

(One month later, Jasmine's pov)
"Ugggh!" I say out loud in the cafeteria, making my teammates jump slightly "What's wrong with you?" Rouge asked slightly amused by my condition, I placed my head on the table before answering "It's been a month and I'm still exhausted from that summon and it doesn't help that we're stuck in Beacon for sneaking out!" Violet chuckles while ruffling my hair "Well you did have a headache when you used your silver eyes during initiation" Kelp says trying to cheer me up but it didn't work.

I raise my head from the table before standing up and adjusting my cloak "Okay first: silver eyes and glyphs two different things, second: that was my first time summoning something and third: another reason is because I haven't been able to get a decent cup of coffee because Miss Goodbitch, no offense Rouge" "None taking" Rouge says taking a sip of her drink "Has grounded us for saving my family!" my team looked at me wide eyed and not moving a muscle I sigh before talking "She's standing right behind me isnt she?" ‘I've always wanted to say that’ they dont answer.

Before I can question again I hear a voice behind me "Such language from my sweet innocent niece" . I turn around slowly to face that person. As I do my eyes go wide before I leap at them for a tight hug while screaming out "AUNT WINTER!" making other people in the room turn their heads which would be embarrassing but I don't care. She chuckles while hugging me "Hello Snowpetal" she says, making me groan "I can never escape that nickname, can I?" we break from the hug before she answers.

"Hey, your mother and I can never escape ice queen" which makes me smile "Yeah I can't escape that nickname either" I say glancing back at Rouge which makes her chuckle nervously. After introducing Rouge and Kelp to Aunt Winter and Violet hugging her which makes me smile she turns to me "Jas can we talk for a moment?" She asks, to which I nod my head in response and tell the others I'll see them back at the dorm and then we leave the cafeteria and walk to her ship. As we walked in I immediately jumped into one of the comfy seats.

Aunt Winter sat in one of the seats opposite me with a large smile on her face "You're going to keep on doing that every time you step aboard aren't you?" she says while slightly chuckling "Maybe, anyway what did you want to talk about?" I ask with an eyebrow raised "I just wanted to check up on you, is there something with an aunt checking on their niece? she says while playfully clutching at her chest like it hurts making me laugh "Sorry, I’ve been great well I haven't had a decent cup of coffee in two months" I say while slumping back into the seat.

Aunt Winter gets up and walks to the bar then a moment later she places a mug in front of me making my eyes go wide and immediately down the contents. Aunt Winter looks at me with a concerned expression "Isn't that hot?" she asks taking a sip of her tea "Extremely" I answer smiling to which she just shakes her head and slightly chuckles. After a few more minutes of talking she brought up the subject I was looking forward to "So you did your first summon, impressive".

"Impressive? it was more than that I mean I summoned a Deathstalker on my first try!" I am unable to contain my excitement which made her laugh "You are so much like your mother" she says while taking another sip of tea "Which one?" I ask "Both" she says with a warm smile to which I return "Also I hadn't told mom yet but I used my silver eyes during initiation" I say smugly. Aunt Winter looks at me shocked before smiling again "Well it looks like your progression quicker than I expected".

We continue talking for a few hours then it gets dark before I leave . I hug her one more time to which she smiles and hugs me back. I wave goodbye to her as I step off the ship. "See ya ice queen!" I say "You too ice queen" she says making us both chuckle. As I reach the dorms I open the door to see everyone studying. I then go to my bed, grab my pajamas and head to the bathroom to change, once I leave I say goodnight to the others and lay on my bed while pulling the covers over me and letting sleep wash over.

(Rose residence, Weiss' pov)

Me and Ruby were sitting on the couch while I helped her remove the bandages from her face. "You ready?" I ask as I reach the final layer "No time like the present" Ruby says trying not to sound nervous to which I peck her on the lips to try and calm her making her smile instead. I remove the final layer and the gauze "So how does it look?" Ruby asks, still slightly concerned. I don't answer and just hand her a mirror so she can see for herself. ‘Luckily she didn't lose the eye put she will have a permanent scar across her right eye similar to mine’.

After a few minutes of Ruby examining the scar she looks at me "You okay?" I ask in a worried tone but after a moment of silence a large grin forms on her face before she lunges at me and hugs me "We're matching!" she shouts which makes me chuckle. I hug her back while thinking that after all we've been through she's still the same Ruby Rose that I fell in love with which makes me smile wider. Ruby then breaks the hug "I got an idea close your eyes" she says, I roll my eyes before closing them ‘This should be interesting’.

A few minutes later she tells me to open them and see that she had her hair up in an off center ponytail similar to how I had my hair when we first met. I was going to comment on it before she cut me off "My name's Weiss I know facts, I'm rich" after she finished mimicking me she burst out laughing and after a few seconds I did the same. We continue laughing for a few minutes before settling down. "Sorry" Ruby says, wiping  a tear from her eye "Don't be, it was funny and it reminded me of the old days" I say while laying my head on her shoulder.

We stay like that for a few minutes until the moment is ruined by the sound of my scroll ringing "Uhh some people really know how to ruin the mood" I exclaim as I stand which results in a cute chuckle from my wife. I pick up the scroll and answer it "Hello...oh, hello Winter...no its fine...oh that's good to hear...I’m glad she's okay...I'm sorry but I think I misheard you...she did...well that's brilliant!...yes goodbye...love you too" I hang up and turn to Ruby who has a confused expression on her face.

"What was that all about?" She asks "Well Winter went to Beacon to check on Jasmine and found out that during initiation she used her silver eyes to take out two adult Deathstalkers" I answer while sitting back down on the couch "That's amazing" she blurts out and starts going on about how she's progressed so easily. For some reason I don't listen and focus on her who still had her hair up in the off-center ponytail and without realising I start to kiss her passionately which at first she's shocked but melts into it.

(Third person pov)

The two continued their kiss until air became an issue and broke apart "Sorry I don't know what came over me" Weiss says while blushing to which Ruby chuckles at and pulls her into another kiss which she depens into a make out session. After a moment Ruby licks Weiss' lower lip asking for entry to which she doesn't but simply smile's as her wife pouts but Ruby gets a devilish idea and moves her hand to Weiss' rear making her yelp in surprise giving Ruby time to slip her tongue to explore her new terrain.

After another minute they broke again this time leaving a thin string of saliva between the two "Haven't done that in awhile, have we?" Ruby asks a slightly red Weiss "w-well the way you did it was a little...full on" Weiss answers stuttering and blushing harder making the silver eyed girl chuckle. Ruby stands up and helps Weiss up then drags her to their bedroom when they reach the room Weiss locks the door out of habit and ponces on Ruby as she turns around and continues their make out session while helping each other take off their clothes.

After they threw the last of their clothes to the floor they go back to making out while Weiss starts to grope one of Ruby's breast making her moan into the kiss as she does Ruby moves her hand to Weiss' entrance and begin to rub it making the ivory haired girl break from the kiss and moan loudly. After a few minutes of rubbing Weiss' entrance Ruby pushes the ivory haired girl onto the bed and slipped two fingers into her folds making her scream in pleasure. They continued doing so for several minutes until Weiss arched her back and released on her wife's fingers.

The night continues as the two make love to each other switching places once in a while until they both lie on the bed panting and covered in sweat and each other releases. They both stay silent trying to catch their breath until Ruby breaks the silence "I needed that" Ruby says while glancing at Weiss which makes her chuckle "Same, I love you petal" the ivory haired girl responds while snuggling into Ruby's side and kissing her cheek and then falling asleep "Love you too snowflake" Ruby says while snuggling with her wife and falling asleep as well.