20

(Cole POV)

My eye's started to open as a piercing light appeared, my first instinct was to shield my eye's. But then I realized that I had no idea where I was. I sat up. I was lying in a small cot that was made out of a gigantic leaf. I looked around. There where people rushing around the twig looking house, mostly woman. I looked to my sides. Jay on my left and Kai on my right. Next to Jay was Nya and Kai was next to Lloyd who was next to Zane. I looked down at my hands and-What the heck! I wasn't a ghost. Everyone looked at me. One of the assumedhealers walked over to me. She seamed to be about the same age as Nya 19. One sec Cole. My eyes widened. How do you know my name. I am a healer. I use my powers to heal and it allows me to look into there mind. So your sorta like the master of mind. The master of what. She responded. Neuro? I am very sorry. But the only elemental powers we have here are Sand, Animals, Magnetism and Vision. Our healing powers are considered a common gift. What is this realm called. It is your 17th realm. I know I know. But what's your name. Like where I come from we are from a place called Ninjago. This realm is called Tail's Edge. Oh. Okay. How did you turn me back into a human. Anyone who enters our realm will be pulled back to there original form. So will I be a human forever. Yes. I felt a smile creeping up my face. Ah where are we-COLE YOUR HUMAN!!! Now everyone looked at Jay. What the-CoLe YoUr HuMaN!!! Then Kai. Soon everyone woke up and we where being started at. Um. Come on. I have healed all of you and I will explain what's happening outside. She led us outside of the healing room where there where tiny cabins and funny looking shops all over the place. There where loads of people walking around. All of them where wearing very old run down clothes. Come with me. She grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me thru the crowd. I looked back and saw the gang trying to keep up thru the crowd. She dragged us to a tiny cabin and unlocked the door. In you all go. We walked into her home. Come along now. We followed her into a tiny room. There where 2 giant armchair big enough for 3 people. Then in the middle of them there was a torn sheep skin couch. On the wall The was a mantle piece with funny sculptures on it. Under it there was a fire place. On the wall to the left there was a window and the wall to the right of it had a book shelf filled with giant dusty book and scrolls. Sit. She said. Me and Jay sat down on the left armchair, Zane on the right armchair and Nya, Kai and Lloyd on the couch. My name is Penyin York. And our realm needs your help. What. Said Kai. I will start from the beginning. She walked up to the shelf grabbed a scroll opened it up, sat down, and started to read it.