1

Hey wasn't Cole coming to train with us today. Said Kai. Well ever since he turned into a ghost again he hasn't been himself. Said Jay. Jay you should go talk to him. Your his best friend. Nya said. Yah but. Jaaaaay. Ok. Ok. I'll go. And put some thought into it. Said Lloyd. As Jay walked into Cole's room he saw him laying on his bed looking at the ceiling. Um Cole are you ok. In case you haven't realized I'm a ghost, again. And it's all 'cause of that stupid scar. If I had just made it though the rift in time. Well last time you were a ghost you were an even better ninja. We could even try to turn you back. Only a rift can turn me back. And like one of those is ever gonna show up again. Cole come on i- No. it's just who I am now. Hu. Should I leave. If you want. Cole said while turning his back to Jay. And with that Jay left the room. When Cole thought he was gone he got up and walked towards the window then flew out. Jay came rushing into the room and looked out the window to see that Cole was sitting on the edge of cliff. Jay waited and waited and waited until he fell asleep. Cole climbed back up onto the window sill to Jay sleeping. He picked him up, brought him to his bed then went to sleep. When Cole woke up he saw Nya standing over him and then she shot water at him. Cole tried to doge it but Nya hit him with a blast of water and then all he saw was green. Then nothing.

(Nya POV)

Hhuuuuu. I woke up tears in my eyes. What was that about, I thought to myself. I walked to the bathroom cleaned my face, got dressed, then went down to eat breakfast. Hey sleepy head. Said Kai. I just nodded my head. I looked to see Cole eating cereal. I looked at him with worry. But then remembered that it was just a dream so I grabbed the cereal and ate breakfast. Alright I'm gonna start training. Said Lloyd. Then Cole and Kai finished there breakfast and followed Lloyd. See you guys in a bit. Cole said. See ya. Jay said. After Zane left me and Jay finished up and headed out side to the training area. There we saw Kai and Cole fighting with there elements and Lloyd with Zane. So me and Jay just followed suit. After a lot of shocks I felt something cold go in me. Then all of a sudden I started using my powers against Cole. Like I was being forced to. Nya what are you doing! Cole screamed. The others trying to hold Nya back. Then she hit him on the leg with her water. It burned. Then Nya hit him again. Cole collapsed to the ground holding his leg. Then he turned invisible. Cole! I heard Jay scream. Then I felt the cold air leave me and I saw a persons hand closing the front door. Everyone rushed over to me. Nya what happened. Said Kai. Cole where are you. Said Lloyd. Cole then reappeared cluching his leg. Everyone ran over to him but me. I just ran away with my eyes tearing up. What if the dreams were real.

(Cole POV)

Guys there's nothing you can do about my leg. Just go find Nya. Hu. Alright, Kai, Jay you coming. Said Lloyd. Sure. And with that everyone left but Zane. Would you like me to walk you to your room? He asked. Ok. We then got up and headed to my room.

(Kai POV)

I was the last to talk to Nya. The others said it didn't go so well. I walked into her room. Nya. You ok. No. I could've killed him she said trying to hold in her tears. I wAlked over to her bed. Listen Nya. It's not your fault. It's whoever is trying to take control of you. Yes but-Nya. Even if it was you would never do it on porapus. Yes but I still could have killed him. She said now starting to cry. Would you like me to leave now. Nya just nodded her head. And then I left. I'm going in. I heard Cole say. That is not a wise idea. Said Zane. Well to bad. Cole responded. And with that he walked into Nya's room.

(Cole POV)

Ehem. Go away. I don't want to hurt you. But you won't. I walked up to her bed. Nya. She turned her head the other way. Nya. Look at me. It's not your fault. You just need to calm down. If I had to blame this on someone it would be me. Why. Because the only reason I'm o ghost is because me Kai, Jay and Zane decided to tie our selfs together. With ended up turning me into a ghost. Which ended us up in this situation. You really shouldn't be hear. But I am. Nya. Do you actually believe that you would try to kill me. Just at them thought of that Nya absolutely just burst. No. No I don't. She said between sobs. Nya it's ok. I got up onto the bed and hugged her. Even though it burnt my shoulders a little bit. We stayed like this for awhile until I heard her fall asleep. I then let go and put her into a sleeping position. I pulled the blanket over her and walked out into the kitchen to see everyone having lunch. So. How did it go. Said Jay

(Nya POV)

I woke up cold, evil. Like I had a lan and it was or going to fail. I then slowly got up and went into Cole room. There I stood and waited. When he finally woke up I told him to follow me. So he did. We walked on to the balcony. I then looked the door and waited for it to rain. When it started I simply slipped through the door and watched as the ghost slowly died away. I then walked up to the mirror to see myself. I had glowing black eyes , long black hair and I was in a red kimono. I looked pleased. Happy that I was human again. I had no guilt that I had just killed a friend. No guilt that I had killed. No guilt, for Cole. Well it was about time. I thought to myself. Then all of a sudden I sprayed myself with water. Ahh. I will kill all your friends and everything you love!