chapter 3

" New York City the big apple... I think that's what they called it right? "

" umm yep, the big apple " Dinah answers my question.

It's been an hour since we've been in New York we are just driving to our hotel for the search of my mom my dad said that she was a famous singer and was in a group at first then she went solo the group was called Des- ( can y'all guess who her mom is )

" Katelyn "

" huh"

" dam- dang girl I was calling for over 5 minutes we're at the hotel, " Dinah says

" Sorry I was thinking of something let's go, " I say 

------------ 10 minutes later ------------
Sooooo we have our rooms and Ally and me have to share a room WITH ONE BED not only that but ALL OF ARE ROOMS ARE CONNECTED so they could just walk in.

" Hey Katie can you help me with putting my stuff in the closet "

" Sure just let me take a shower first "

"Ok "

I past ally and go to the bathroom to take a shower with my clothes in my had. Once I'm out of the shower I get my towel only to see that I didn't have it with me " ALLY " I get no response so think that she's not in here so I head out of the bathroom and head to the closest to get a towel, but as I turn around I hear 5 different gasps and to my horror, I see ALL OF THE FIFTH HARMONY not only looking at me but my dingaling

" OMG HOW BIG ARE YOU," Dinah asks ( of course 😂 ) " umm like 10 soft and 13 hard it's not that much " " NOT THAT MUCH THAT COULD KILL ALLY IF THAT WAS IN HER " " Well we could try 😏 " as I soon as I say that they all push ally towards me and leave out the room and lock the door that connects our rooms and Lauren yells good luck Ally you'll need it. I was only kidding!

Smut warning ⚠️

I look at Ally and it's like a beast was woken in her cause her eyes get darker and she pulls me up and kisses me hard after a minute or two of us making out we break to breathe as we do I stand up and throw her on the bed

I quickly take off more like rip off her clothes and start to suck on her nipples

" Oh my God y/n that feels so good "

I start to leave open mouth kisses going down to her heavenly lips. As I get to her lower lips I like her lips as l spread her legs and use two of my fingers to spread her pussy lips and start to eat her out like this my last meal and boy did it taste good. She tasted like pineapples.

" you like it when I eat this little pussy of yours don't you "

" FUCK yes Papi just like that "

I take two of my fingers and shove them in her.

" OH MY GOD "

I start to pound my finger in her to the point where she's screaming

" You like that huh? You like it when I pound my finger into you hmm? "

" Mmm baby yess-ss OH MY GOD RIGHT THERE "

She screams as I hit a rough part inside of her as I feel that part I start to go faster using my speed and hit that spot every time while she screams.

So she's cumming and I go down and lap her juices up while she moans softly. I kiss up her body, I get to her lips and kiss her while she moans at the taste of herself.

" Are you sure that you want to do this Ally? "

" Yes, I've never been surer in my life ok. "

I line myself up with her entrance and start to push and as sucks in her breath. Once I'm fully inside of her I stop to let her get used to me as I sit up on my knees and hold her legs up so I can go deeper but not try to bust cause how tight she is.

She pats my leg so I start to pull out and go back in. I look up and see her biting her lip so I start to go faster she grips the bedsheets as her mouth forms a perfect "O". I open her legs wider as I start to pound inside of her as she starts to scream my name.

" OMG fu-fuck faster ye-yes just like that fuck YES RIGHT THERE DONT STOP "

I pull out and flip her over and slam into her over and over again. We go like this over again till I come twice and ally 5 times yeah she passed out on the last one I start to pull out of her and the door opens and I see Dinah.

" Is she still alive? "

I laugh " Yes Dinah she's still alive she just pasted out she'll wake up tomorrow sometime u go get some rest so we can start the search tomorrow ok? "

" Ok goodnight katie " Dinah closes the door and I put the sheets on me and ally as I pull ally into me and go to sleep.

---------------------------------
Was it good?
- maddy