Chapter 4

I wake up to a thud on the floor I look over the side of the bed and see Ally on the ground she looks up at me and pouts.

" Can you help me up please I can't feel my legs and I really need to pee "

I smile and hop off the bed and pick her up bridal style and take her to the restroom I sit her on the toilet and turn around.

" You act like you didn't just pound into me last night, you can look you know? " she says when she's done peeing

" Yeah, I just thought you would regret it today cause I'm a girl with a... You know my thing "

Ally walks over to me and holds my face in her hands.

" Hey listen to me and listen good ok? Nothing and I mean NOTHING is wrong with you ok you were born this way and that is how it is ok to stop saying that it's weird cause it's not "

She pulls my face down and kisses me which turned into her being on the bed back in the room, but before we could do anything else all the girls bust inside of the room which makes me push off of ally and the girls to scream and cover their eyes as Ally and I covers up with the sheet.

" OH MY GOD DIDN'T YOU GUYS DO THAT ALL LAST NIGHT GODDD" Normani yells

" Sorry ok can you guys umm... maybe...umm go out so we can get dress, please? " I say, any time that I'm nervous or embarrass I don't know what to say and when I'm lying my voice gets high ( this is really what happens with me IRL ).

The girls rush out and Ally and I look at each other, and our cheeks are both red. We start to put on our clothes, once me and ally our done we walk to the door and walk into Dinah and Normani's room and see all the girls on the bed on theirs phones they look up once we walk inside the room

" So are you guys ready to go look for Katie's mom, " Lauren asks Ally and me

" Yeah let's go ill call big rob " Ally says

We all start to head down towards the elevator Camila presses the first floor since we' re on the 7th floor of the hotel.

The elevator comes up and opens and we all get in.

" so... " Dinah says

" so... " I reply

" was it good ally? " Dinah asked with a smirk

" It was none of your business that's how good it was Dinah " Ally say which cause me to all most laugh but I hold it.

We get off of the elevator and see big rob at the front entrance waiting for us we all get to him and say hi and hope inside of the SUV and set off to look for my mom this is gonna be a long day might as well start thinking of places to look.

---------------------------------
So since I can't go to school and have nothing to do with my life I'm gonna update more
- Maddy