just the two of us

This is will be sweet

Talia and Meni

Talia Wills, a shy, scared looking girl roamed the halls of Hill County School for Girls aimlessly, searching for something she could not find. She was a strong willed girl, black and proud to be, intelligent, and beautiful. It's not like people didn't tell her she was, she just had a hard time believing it. That is until she met Meni.

Meni Jones was a loud mouth, a tall lanky girl with nothing to hide and a volume problem out of this world. She was outgoing and athletic, the most school spirit you'd fine in a girl, she went to most every game there was to be heald at the all girls school. She was a polymath she rocked between sports and art more than any girl in that school. She was in the yearbook committee, she was on the school council, she was in the baking club, and the theater trupe. She was an extraordinary girl.

A messy haired girl with thick rimmed glasses and soft dark skin, she was not hard to miss in the hall, however she hadn't spoken Talia before. She knew most everyone, whether they liked her or not, Meni knew them and she'd spoken to them at least once. Whether it was a sassy come back or a pleasant conversation during lunch. Talia however remained out of her light, until.

June 1, Monday, 1976

Talia decided to skip the drowning feeling she got in her algebra class, she felt it wasn't worth the struggle. Mrs. Whern didn't like her and refused to help her most days, she what was the point. She was destined to fail that class anyway, her brain was not one for math. She sat in the pool area, it wasn't being used and wouldn't be for the next to hours.

Talia went to her locker and did the combination, getti nh her swing suit and cap. She loved swiming, it was the only thing fun to day on a hot day like this. She slipped into the cool water of the pool and relaxed. She enjoyed floatng, the easiest thing to do for her. Talia wished she could float through her life like this. She closed eyes and drifted. She could like this forever, eventually she fell asleep like that.

Suddenly she was shocked awake by water rushing into her lings. Oh shit she thought as she flung her arms clawing for something to grab and hoist herself up out of the water. It was too late though, she was sinking to the bottom of the pool very fast. The sound that shocked her awake the door to the pool unlocking, she awoke with a start and it sent her downward into the pool, it was deep. She struggled to swim up, but the water filling her lungs held her down as she struggled to hold what little breath she he'd left in her. She saw a figure swimming toward her before her eyes closed and darkness surrounded her.

Meni, was skipping her chemistry class, she would avoid Mr. Pimel at all costs today. She knew the pool wasn't veins used, so a swim would be her pastimes. Meni wanted to try out for swimming anyway, she might as well practice a little bit. When she got to the pool hall the door was lock, she went up to her locker. She had to sneak past the main office and three hall monitors, but she got to her locker and quickly found her lock picking kit. She took the east wing steps and wen through the wight room in the gym, she was back at the door of the pool hall.

She also had a map of the school in her locker, she knew how t I get to any class in three minutes. She picked the locks, and opened the door. She noticed something floating in the pool, but before she could see exactly what it was it sank with a splash. She released that is was a girl, when an arm flung out of the water, she quickly removed her uniform, only in her tights and bra she jumped in. Swimming to retrieve the drowning girl.

She dragged the girl, Talia she believed it was, to the edge of the pool, laying her on her back and performing CPR on the unconscious girl. Soon after Talia awoke again, Meni sat her up quickly as Talia released the water in her lungs, coughing roughly and breathing raggedly. She breathes heavily, "Oh my...oh my god you saved my life." She spoke through heavy breaths, Talia looked at Meni. "Are you alright, I'm sorry I scared you. I really didn't mean to I didn't know you were in here." She spoke, for nice she was quiet. "I'm alright..." Talia spoke, awestruck at the sight of such a beautiful girl, her heart almost stopped again. Meni had beautiful big eyes, hazel and fluttering eyelashes. Talia had to look away.

"Thank you for saving me." She quietly mumbled, they now say in the girls locker room, Talia and Meni had dried off and calmed down. Talia tried to keep her eyes to herself, Meni seemed to not even notice. "It's no problem, I'm just afraid these tights may be bleached." She spoke, Talia nodded, "Um, have we ever spoken before?" Meni said changing into her uniform agin, this time her tights gone.

"I don't think so suger?" Meni sat down next Talia, heat growing in her face, "Well as favor, for saving your life, wanna be friends?" She asked, Talia nodded, "This is the start of something fun, I can tell." She puts her arm over Talia and they walk out of the locker room.

"So that's where you've been, both of you, detention." A voice called from behind them, a small old man shook a stern finger at them, Mr. Wayne. "Sorry sir I saw she was drowning and i-" he cut Meni off, "I know, but you both skipped class, so no more talk. Hop to class and stay after." He said writing them both passes and sending them on the way.
Talia gave a small wave, "See ya Meni." Meni winks at me, "See ya Talia." In that moment I think they fell in love a little bit.

A/n: alright here ya go, cute gay stuff.