Not What I Thought (Part 1)

(All the art is not mine, if you're the artist and want the art taken down dm me please, I haven't updated on here in a while..but I'm back..hey y'all)

Simons P.O.V

       For the many years I've known Baz, I haven't been able to figure out what he's plotting, or what he is. He's strange, he can be so graceful but so fierce at the same time. Like when he plays soccer, his movements are quick, and he looks focused with what he is doing.
        I hate it, because I know he's plotting, with that dumb smirk on his face. He's always acting so snarky and confident around me. Penny just thinks I'm obnoxious about it, I know she wants me to shut up about Baz. I can't help it though, the way he hides near the catacombs, the way he eats food. Like he's trying to hide his teeth or something, maybe he has braces?

      Either way I'll find out, and he can't stop me, I bet he's stolen something, or even killed a man. Okay,...probably hasn't killed anyone..yet.

—Timeskip—

      The sunlight seeps through the cracks of the blinds, irritating me, I bury my face in my pillow. I'm not much of a morning person anymore, I used to be when I was a freshman at the school of Magicks. As I gotten older though, I don't really have the motivation with school. Luckily though, I graduate soon. I decide to get ready for the day. Slipping on the uniform, its coat and dress pants are green, and the tie is red, so I feel like a Christmas tree when I wear it. My bronze curls are a mess, they're thick and a hassle to deal with, I don't really do anything with them. I leave everything else as be after putting on my shoes. What sucks the most is that me and Baz are roommates..it's hell. The room is small and cramped, the space between our beds are barely enough. I look down at me as he sleeps, his pale skin basically shimmers in the sunlight. I hate it, I loathe him, he's perfect, to perfect. I look away, and go and meet Penny for breakfast, I need sour cherry scones. Butter too, lots of it.

(I know this is short but idk if y'all would want me to continue this, I'm doubting my writing skills..just let me know)