-- Planning --

Dedicated to @Riptide_4 for their lovely comment.

"Sheriff. The people are impatient. Some say that if you don't catch this monster criminal, they'll take things into their own hands." 

Multiple news reporters were harassing the Sheriff as he inspected more graffiti and decorations around New Salem High School.

"No comment" He said, looking around. Taking a step towards the doors, he stepped in a pumpkin that was apart of the Halloween decorations. 

"Hey, you didn't shoot that, did you?" He said sheepishly.

-------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe it happened again!"

"It says in the ghostly gossip  that the normies think Holt is behind this one too."

"Holt is so hard-core."

"Jolly exciting!"

"He's a total monster hero."

"He's treating normies like they treat the ozone layer!"

"I simply can't wait for the next post!"

Above the chaos of Monster High, Cleo surveyed the damage that one monster had caused, envious of the attention he was getting.

"Imaginary Nefera here." A little figure of Nefera appeared on Cleo's shoulder. "Look how excited everyone is. You know, a real De Nile would figure out a way to make it all about her."

Making a decision, Cleo thought for a moment before making an announcement to the crowd. 

"Attention, everyone! I just received an email from Holt! He wants us all to know that he is behind all these pranks on the normies. And that he's got even bigger and better ones planned!"

Excited at her announcement, the crowd cheered.

"Yeah!"

"He's awesome"

"And that he will be communicating through me, his spokesprincess. His words, not mine. Because I was his inspiration for standing up to the normies. He'll be updating his Critter account to keep you updated with his exploits." Cleo continued, taking the lie to another level.

"Spokesprincess? When we find that no good, trash talking monster, I'm going to slap him to the moon!" Darcy growled, angered that the accused criminal wasn't trying to communicate with her, instead through his 'spokesprincess'.

"Cleo, you rock! You tell Holt that we're all behind  him."

"Yeah!"

"Man, I can't believe Cleo. First, she convinces everybody to go attack the normies, then she breaks up with me, and now she's Holt's spokesprincess." Deuce seethed to the ghouls, utterly confused at his ex's actions.

"You guys, this is bad. We can't sit around any longer! We gotta stop Holt!" Frankie said to her friends.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Whoa. Never seen zombie move so fast." Abbey said, gazing at Ghoulia, who was typing away furiously at her computer.

"She's uploading a program to triangulate Holt's exact location based on his cell phone's GPS." Frankie informed her friends, who had no clue what she was on about. "Did I get that right?"

"There. Oh, no. He's in their school. We gotta get over there and stop him before it's too late." Frankie said, ushering the group towards the exit that would lead them to New Salem High School, and Holt.