Ch 7 (Just Relax)

Y/N lays in her bed and listens to music. She looks through her phone and sets it down. "Ugh what time is it???" She thought. She slowly stood up and dragged herself out of her room and down stairs. "Aliceeee. What time is it???" Y/N whined. "Time for you to get a watch!!" Alice yelled from the kitchen. "I hate you." Y/N muttered. Y/N walked into the kitchen and sat at the island. "Can you make me some Chai???" Y/N asked. "Yes I can." Alice told her.

"Here." Alice said, handing her the cup. "Thanks sis." Y/N muttered. "So you going to hang out with some of your friends today????" Alice asked. "I don't know and why do you want??." Y/N fired back with her own question. "I just want to know what you'll be doing today." Alice hummed. "Well no one has texted me yet so I don't think I'll be doing anything today." Y/N sighed. "Wait are you actually disappointed that nobody has texted you today???" Alice smirked. "Ehh no everyone at UA is annoying." Y/N hissed and covered her face a little bit. "Hahahaha really, cuz I think you're lying." Alice smirked again.

"S-Shut up." Y/N hissed and blushed a little. "Aww sis you going soft again." Alice teased. "I will kill you." Y/N hissed again and blushed a little more. "Hmmm ok will tell me about your classmates." Alice said. "Ugh fine." Y/N started. "You got Tokoyami, Shoji and Jiro are like my best friends I guess. Momo is just like how mom was. Then you have Ojiro. He's really sweet and protective. There's Koda, Sato, Kirishima, Denki and Mineta they're chill I guess. There's Midoriya, Iida and Uraraka there ok but their full on nerds. Hagakure and Mina are fun to talk to and they are huge shippers. Tsuyu is really sweet and she's cool. We also have Aoyama who's just annoying. Then Bakugo. He's a d*ck. You have Todoroki, he's just there. And last is Sero. He's a pain in the ass." Y/N finished listing her classmates and looked at her sister who just laughed. "Well you have everyone figured out." Alice laughed. "Yes I do." Y/N took a drink of her chai. "Why don't you invite some of them over. Dads on some kind of trip so you'll be fine." Alice smiled. "No. The ones I'm "close too" are all guys." Y/N sighed.

"Well then ask your guy friends to hang up with you and then invite the girls over for a sleepover." Alice giggled. "How did this turn into a sleepover???" Y/N thought. "Now come on texted them an shit." Alice smirked. "Hell no." Y/N hissed. "Aww you are too scared to text them." Alice teased. "I AM NOT. WATCH ME!!!!!" Y/N yelled. She pulled out her phone from her pocket and went to her chats.

Chat: Bros only + Y/N

Y/N: Oi dumb*sses

All of Midoriya: Yes Y/N

Class Rep: Y/N stop using that language.

Raping Grape: Hey Y/N

Tail boi: Hi Y/N

Y/N: My sister is making me do this so don't ask questions

Kiri: Okay!

Pikachu: I have questions???

Y/N: Shut it. Do you guys want to hangout today?

Bird Man: Y/N are you feeling ok???

Octopussy: Yeah you want to hangout

Y/N: Just answer the question

Hanta: wait what did I miss???

Y/N: I'm done

"Well I tried." Y/N sighed. "Hehehe go make yourself look decent." Alice hummed. "Whatever." Y/N got up and walked to her room. "Hehehe she'll see one day." Alice hummed. "You think??" Alex asked from the living room. "Hehehe I hope at least." Alice sighed.

Y/N opens her closet doors and grabs some random. She pulled out an oversized gray shirt, ripped up blue jeans and a black choker. She picks up her phone and looks at it. "25 Notification. Really???" She thought. She looked at the chat.