Chapter 2

(a/n: the photo above is 100% authentic. No editing done)

On your way back to the cabins you look around. Guards. Guards everywhere, all the time. You walk slowly to the cabins while keeping an eye on them. One of them turns his back and talks to the other, great they're distracted. In the small time you have you make a run for it, turning away from the cabins and running near the forest. If you were to be caught the punishment received would be unimaginably painful, that motivates you to run faster. In the morning you and your girlfriend made a promise to meet up, it's been a while since you two have seen each other and you miss her dearly. She comes into sight and you approach her, then taking a seat on the bundle of leaves.
"You're here.'', she says so quietly it's almost a whisper.
"Ya like we promised.", to which you reply.
You offer her a cigarette and have a small talk which is filled with a few minutes of silence, though they aren't awkward more so calming. You look over at her sun-kissed face and beautiful features. You begin to lean in to kiss her when all of the sudden she reaches for her face. You watch in horror as your girlfriend starts tearing off her face and you realize it's actually a mask. The face underneath is revealed and it's actually....Mikey-Chan?!?!