chapter 8

No one's POV

The principal of yokosuka marine girls highschool is in her office talking to someone in her phone.

Mashimo: Nothing seemed out of the ordinary with the captain and crew members

Mayuki: I filed a report with the Maritime Safety Committee too, but they still suspect a dangerous element aboard the Harekaze.
Some think the entire crew should be taken into custody before they return to school.

Mashimo: If anything else happens to the Harekaze, your position will be in jeopardy too, Mother.

Mayuki: You don’t have to worry about me.
But something strange is definitely going on.
I want you to figure out what as soon as possible.

Mashimo: also I want to report something else concerning to harekaze.

Mayuki: what is it?

Mashimo: harekaze isn't sailing alone.

Mayuki: not sailing alone?

Mashimo: they are escorted by two unknown takao class and .... a Yamato.

Mayuki: A Yamato??? How is that possible?

Mashimo: I don't know, but there's something else.... The yamato's captain.... He's...

Mayuki: who ?

Mashiro: (sigh) it'll be easier if I just sent you the picture.

A notification pop up telling a file has been sent.

Mashiro: I must return to work, please tell me if it's him...

Mayuki: alright.

She hang up and opened the file, inside is an short report about the mysterious captain. Then she opened a photograph.

Mayuki: no he can't be....

Her hand is shaking, she started to tear up.

Mayuki: after all this time... You're still alive, Son.

Y/N POV

After all the commotion is over, akeno and I decided to let the crew to rest and have fun for a moment, we throw anchor near a fjord, I'm relaxing on one of the beach chairs on board of harekaze while the girl have some fun.

Takao: Y/N? Are you sure it's okay to relax right now?

Y/N: our human companion need a little break, Takao.

I then looked at Mashiro who's busy stopping her captain to jumped to the ocean.

Y/N: they have been in a tight position from the day one they set sail.

Takao: still, with the kongo and her sisters whereabouts are still unknown it's just not feel right  we can just sit idly.

Y/N: (chuckle) my friend, you're overreacted, you should take a look at Maya over there.

I motioned to Maya who just jump off the boat joining the others.

Takao: (sigh) still, if they encounter with a human fleet...

Y/N: I already have a contingency plan it.

I opened a hologram screen, there it shows blinking red light m

Y/N: I already scrambled the drones to find them, by doing this we got extra eyes searching for them. I also have hacked to humans surveillance system, so i can see what they see.

Takao is speechless after hearing that.

Takao: w-wow

Y/N: (sigh) you know, you should put a little trust in me. I maybe still inexperienced in commanding a fleet, but I'm not reckless.