Interlude IV

Ross talking.
Alesa talking
"Were finally free, welcome home it's just me and you now..standing alone"
Ross and alesa were both looking down at jin, who Ross hurt on accident and everyone else is around us yelling at us both.
"The world is ours-"
"No it isnt"
"Get in the car"
"This isnt finished"
"What?!"
"Even tho the kids 'dead' I'm still seeing red"
Ross says as his eyes turn red while keeping his head down
"I'm just a shell of his form, his..innocent form"
"He lived a good life and gave it to you"
"Oh is that right? You know it's not true!"
Ross glares at alesa before turning towards her
"Look at him showered in flowers and blood, now look in my eyes! She still holds the power after years and tears, and confront his fears he dead on his record for the world to hear, and they all think it was sucide but alesa I know it was you inside"
''I saved him! I held him till the moment he died!!"
Ross looks at alesa with a growl
"You choked him put of his own god damn mind!! You promised the world to him, tch a god damn lie!"
"WHAT DO WANT FROM ME?!"
Alesa yelled at ross
"Oh look outside yourself!"
"I wont help you take her down"
"Fine! I'll do it by myself"
He starts to leave but alesa stop him
"You don't need it!"
"Oh I know I need it!!"
Ross spins around and holds up the knife that he still has in his hand pointing it and alesa making her stumble backwards.
"She's been gone for years! I know you can beat it!"
"No! Look in the mirror, you know we both fear her!! Were afraid to be near her we utter the name, with our spirits defeated, but you let me kill him! Your worse then jess!!"
"I told you the ending, it was all for the best!"
"So I have you to blame for the pain in my chest?"
Alesa pushes ross backwards making him stumble a bit trying not to fall over
"NO!!"
Ross' face goes completely blank and he turns around
"If you wont go, I will, to avenge the innocent soul I hurt"
"Your filling up your heart with hate! All the same-"
"NO"
"-as the kid-"
"NO!!"
"Face down on the-"
"NO!"
"PAVEMENT!"
"This time I make a statement a pity the city has ruined, we could have fooled Hollywood, just the two of us but- jess has made a fool of us"
"Tch. Your lost"
"One two three four is this really what love is for?! Is this all I get for being yours?!! The kid infront of me in blood and gore"
Ross takes out his knife and points it directly at alesa his eyes are still pure red, everyone else is watching in fear
"Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Years put to waste for all I hate, they'll all alesa fate, shows bout to start"
He smirks and points the knife right on her stomach
"Dont be late"
He was about to stab her before someone pulled him backwards "ross this isnt you!" Max says from behind me "max let go" "no not untill I get My. Ross back, this isnt you!!" He said while turning me around and kissing me. I was shocked at first but I kissed back my eyes turning back to a blue. Max then breaks the kiss and looks in my eyes "your back" he asks "I'm back" I say while leaning into his chest.

                                   Fin                                              

Yeh I'm done I was bored so I did this but it did still have some kind of ship at least, but here I'll explain what happened, so what happened is that alesa took over Ross' body and made him hurt jin, and everyone started yelling at him which almost made him cry, and everyone stopped when they saw alesa pop up next to him which then ross clutched his head in pain and then the song started so yeah
Byee~~!!
Words: 685
Time: like 30 minutes