i know what you did last summer; skephalo

Skeppys pov

Skeppy singing
Bbh singing
Them both singing
Me and Darryl got dared to sing at the karaoke place we went to with techno, a6d, dream and jschalt
"He knows..diry secrets I keep, does he know its killing me? He knows, he knows d-d-does he know?"
Everyone in the place gasps as bbh is looking down
"Anothers hands have touched my skin"
I shiver remembering my ex
"I wont tell him where I've been.."
Looks at everyone who is looking at us with soft eyes.
Its tearing us apart hes slipping away..(I'm slipping away..) am I just hanging onto the words he used to say? The pictures on his phone  hes not coming home.. I'm not coming home.."
Everyone gasps again as my ex walks in
"I know what you did last summer, just lied to me ''theres no other'' I know what you did last summer tell me where you've been I know what you did last summer" 
He looks at me and I dont look back
"Look me in the eyes my lover.."
I look at him
"I know I know I know I know I know I know~ I didnt mean it though!! Hey hey.."
I look up at Darryl
"When he looks me in the eyes, they don't seem as bright.. no more, no more I know, that you loved me at one time... would I promise her that night..'cross my heart and hope to die' "
"Its tearing me apart, its tearing me apart, hes slipping away, I'm slipping away.. am I just hanging onto the words he used to say? The pictures on his phone the pictures on my phone.. hes not coming home I'm not coming home"
I finally see Dylan my ex and growl slightly
"I know what you did last summer... just lied to me "there's no other" I know what you did last summer look me in the eyes my lover, I know what you did last summer, tell me where you've  been"
I look at Dylan who is smirking at me and I roll my eyes before looking back towards Darryl.
"I know I know I know I know I know I know I know, I cant seem to let you go..cant seem to let you go, tell me where you've been lately, tell me where you've been lately, just hold me close.."
Darryl hugs me and keeps me close
"Tell me where you've been lately.. tell me where you've been lately, just don't let me go, cant seem to let you go cant seem to keep you close I didnt mean it though! I know you didnt mean it though I know you didnt mean it though.."
Darryl makes me look up "I know what you did last summer"
He said softly while smiling and kissing me, of course I kissed back and we got alot of cheers from the crowd mostly from our friend group who were squealing. I broke the kiss while looking up at him "I love you darryl.."
He smiles softly "love you too zak"
We kissed again before getting off the stage and enjoying the rest of the night, trying to force dream and a6d to kiss, same with Techno and jschalt and they didnt do it, but we knew they liked each other.

Fin :D
So that actually took me a long time to do, and I'm gonna do a special today and do four chapters so I'll be writing another as soon as this is posted hehe. Bye bye!

Words: 600
Time: like an hour