The Casting

Baekhyun's pov.

Today is the day were I'm going to the casting at SH Entertainment , I'm so excited! I need to make it...at least to the top 10. Otherwise everything would had been a waste. My parents paid a lot of money so I could start a life in Seoul and fullfil my dream! I can't disapoint them. While I was walking down the street I saw a tall man he looked kinda lost...like he was looking for something. So I went up to him and asked if he lost something. He replayed that he is searching for SH Entertainment.

Baekhyun :" oh jinja ? I'm also heading there !" The tall guy smiled at me and said :" Oh that's awsome! by the way my name is Chanyeol, nice to meet you!" I smiled back at him and told him my name. After that we went to the casting together. When we arrived there , there were so many ohter people. But one guy caught my attation the most... he looked like a professional dancer, his skills were amazing I think I stood there 10 minutes before he noticed and came up to me.

Guy :" Anyong can I help you ?" Baekhyun :" O-oh..I ...I'm so impressed by your dancing skills. It's like watching a real idol performing!" Guy :" ah ... thank you , my name is jongin but my artist name is Kai." Baekhyun: " Nice to meet you Kai ;) My name is Baekhyun!" We started a small conversation till I got called for my performance. I sang my favorite song and everyone in the room was facinated by the sound of my voice. I definitley feel good now and I can go back to Chanyeol and Kai.

*Time Skip*

I entered the room were I had to perform earlier. But for my surprising I also saw 11 other guys including Chanyeol and Kai.

One of the people told us that we are a group from now on. And that they already decided a group name for us .... It is E X O!!

I was so shocked but at the same time so happy ! All of them looked really nice except that one guy in the corner. He had a really creepy stare , like he was about to kill me with his eyes. After the news I had a short small talk with everyone. I found there names and ages out. The oldest one Xiumin , our leader Suho , D.O / aka the one with the creepy stare , Lay , Luhan , Kris and Tao the chinese members , Chen , Chanyeol , Kai and Sehun ; the youngest one. It's like we are a big family