Getting to Know the members

! Yourself x Baekhyun! E/C = Eye color, H/C = Hair color

Baekhyun pov.

After we went to the dorm I went strait to my room and made everything ready for my future life here. But I suddenly woke up to a famale voice in Chanyeol's room. They were laughing really loud! I got curious and walked to the door of his room. I slightly cracked the door open and saw a beautiful woman beside him. She had long H/C and pretty E /C eyes. I was so impressed how he got himself such a wonderful girl!
I somehow managed to trip over my own feet and fell on the floor. They bothed looked at me creeped out and I just smiled at them :" .....sorry...heh.. he.." Chanyeol:" Ya! What are you doing here?" Baekhyun:" I-I i heard you two laughing..a-and .. I couldn't sleep!" I think I blushed because Chanyeol looked at me with a smirk on his face. Chanyeol :" I think it's not so bad that you are here after all I can finally introduce you to my sister! Y/N that's Baekhyun the mood maker in our group! And Baekhyun that's Y/N , my sister. Baekhyun :" T-That's your sister?! I thought your a couple!" Y/N :" No, we are just siblings but we hear that often *laugh*" Chanyeol :" Y/N why don't you go in Baekhyun's room and talk a little, I bet you two get really good along!" Baekhyun :" *blush* oh..if you don't mind?" Y/N and I went to my room and had a BIIIG smal talk. I really like her she is just like me! But sadly she had to go home. I told her goodbye and went to bed , tomorrow is gonne be a long day.

*Time skip tomorrow*

*Beep* *Beep* "mh...what th-?...oh no...it's already 6 am ?"
I tried to drag myself out of bed even tho it was hard. After I made myself ready, I came into our shared kitchen.

Kai :" ya! Baekhyun, had fun yesterday huh?" I looked at him shocked :" m-mo? I fun ? with who?"
Kai smirked :" Chanyeol's sister of course! You two were laughing the whole god damn night!" I smiled at the thought of her...She is so bea- "YAAAA earth to Baekhyun!?" I jumped back because I got scared from his loud shout. " I just had a fun small talk with her, nothing more!" Kai:" yeeeaahh of course ;)" I then walked away back to my room. I checked my phone to see if i saved her number in, thankfuly i did!

*Time skip*

It knocked on the door. I went to open it and it was Y/N.
BH:" H-hey Y/N" "Hey Baekie~" "Come in"

Y/N pov.

I went in after greeting Baekhyun. I saw that he was blushing like a tomato *giggle*. I don't understand why he is always so shy around me. Chanyeol told me that he is totally flirty with girls - but with me , he acts like a small school girl :).

BH:" do you want to drink something?" " No, thank you..by the way - why did you call me over?" "ah- right I wanted to ask you ..if you want to go on a date with me? *blush*" "sure!~"