Princess Bella with ice magic

"Now is not the time. We have to go ans save mom and dad!" The princess reminded him. He nods, taking his sword from the ground. "Right." They toke off running through the forest until they found the path out of it. Peeking from behind a tree, young girl watched the two royals advance closer to the Gloomy Island with a smile. Miles of water stretched out in front of them. Treacherous hours waters that thrashed from side to side in violent waves. "No wonder no one made it across the Solanic Sea," Blake breathed, gazing at the high tides that were forming in the distance. The princess sigh and responded "But we have to try. I can't let mom and dad become Viktoria's shadow!" The prince nodded in agreement but ask "How are we going to get across?" "Maybe I can freeze the water and we can walk across," she suggested, rising her hand towards the waves and waving them gracefully. The water froze right to the bottom in the matter of seconds. The prince smiled with admiration. "Not bad for someone who just discovered their powers," he complimented as they began to cross the solid water. Just then, a sorcerer leaped from the frozen wave in front of the two young royal heirs. "You two don't like swimming?" He asked, with an evil smirk upon his face. Just then, the ice began to crack. "Too bad!" He yelled with a cackle as they fall through the ice and screaming, thrashing through the water, trying an ice berg. All the ice melted and the prince and princess were stuck in the waves, heavy armour saying them down and violent tides pushing them under the water. The sorcerer laughed and disappeared in the distance. They couldn't breathe and it was becoming too much for the two when a young floated above them, a pelican holding her arm as she made an animal call with ancient lost magic.