pain

The next day after school, Peter and MJ went to the starbucks on 21st street.
When they arrived MJ ordered a mocha ice latte and peter ordered a vanilla bean frappuccino.
"So you haven't told me how your summer went."
"I mean is it not self explanatory really? I fought Mysterio and the sinister six."
"Yes i know, but like how was it for you? Being a superhero can't be as easy as it sounds."
Peter paused to think about it.
"Lonely." he looked up at her then back down. "I spent two weeks locked up in a cell."
MJ reached for his hand.
"It was dark. And when i was rescued i was lied to. And i cried. For so long. And i can't say how grateful i am that everything's ok now."
"I'm sorry. That must've been difficult."
"Yeah... Anyway how was your summer?"
"I read a lot. I met up with Ned and Betty a couple of times, Ned made me watch the first star wars."
"did you like it?"
"Of course, i mean i'm not a monster."
They both laughed.
"Well my Moms boyfriend John and his son Billy moved in at the start of summer."
MJ winced, thinking about Billy. Her reaction to Billy didn't go unnoticed.
"MJ what's that on your hand?"
Peter lifted her hand that he was holding and pointed to the large cut in the middle. That wasn't there when Peter had come to her window.
"Oh, i uh was cutting onions and uh, missed the onion."
Peter gave a short laugh but for some reason he didn't think that answer seemed plausible.

flashback to last night

MJ was in her room reading while Billy was downstairs letting his friends leave after having had them over for the afternoon.
Billy stormed into her room.
"What kind of service is this?"
"What do you want Billy."
"I have my friends over, and you don't bring them anything to eat or drink."
"That's not my responsibility Billy."
"You're a girl, you belong in the kitchen."
"girls don't belong in the kitchen!" MJ said sternly, standing up.
"Bullshit"
Billy slipped a blade out of his pocket and slit her hand. She cried out in pain.
"Next time my friends are over you'll serve us, won't you."
Michelle nodded in fear.
"Now, never talk back to me. Do you understand?"
"I understand."
Billy left Michelle with her hand bleeding onto her carpet.

end of flashback

"That's all that happened?" Peter questioned.
"Uh, yeah. It's fine." Mj let out a smile.
Peter then checked the time and gasped.
"Dammit! I forgot."
"Forgot what?"
"I'm supposed to be meeting May at her work. I have to go mj, sorry."
"it's fine. See you tomorrow."
"Bye!"
Peter let go of her scarred hand and ran out of the starbucks to meet May.

"Hey May!"
"Hey Peter! How was your date with Michelle?"
Peter blushed "It was good."
"You know Peter, I think i should meet her sometime soon."
"May!"
"What?" She laughed "You've been dating for two months now!"
"But we haven't spent enough time together, May. After all the whole spider-man fiasco..."
"Peter, you'll get your time. Happy is going to pick us up, we'll be going eat at that new italian place on 32nd."
"yesss! I'm so glad you are Happy are dating. I really love having him around all the time."
May smiled and ruffled Peters hair as they climbed into Happys car.

————————————————————
TW: RAPE (not extremely explicit but still there)

MJ returned back home later, at around 16:00 after spending a while at starbucks with Peter.
"Where the f*ck were you Michelle."
"I was just at starbucks, with..." MJ thought about what Billy's reaction would be if she told him that she was with her boyfriend, given Billy's temper. " my friend, betty."
"Well i had my friends over and i promised a prize if they won our little game and you weren't here."
"Billy i'm not a prize." Michelle started backing up towards the door.
Billy walked up to her and held her wrists, and pulled her up the stairs.
"get off me!"
Billy punched her in the face.
Michelle really wished her mother and John didn't work full time, otherwise they would've been home by now.
Billy shoved her into his door, then opened it behind her back and they went in. Billy locked the door behind him.
"Stop it!"
Billy lifted her of the ground and threw her on his double bed.
He then climbed on top of her and began to kiss her neck.
"Billy y-you're my brother!"
"You made it very clear that i'm not." He snarled.
She squealed and wriggled and tried to break free, but it was no use.
He put his hand under her shirt and pulled it off, followed by her jeans, her bra then her underwear.
He took off his clothes and began to make his move.

mj pov

It hurt. I'd never felt anything like it before.
Tears left my eyes, i was helpless.
"please stop"
He kept going.
All i could think about was that i was cheating on Peter, how i would rather have him with me.
I hated feeling him inside of me.
When he'd finished he rolled over to the side and fell asleep.
I lifted his arms off of me, and pulled myself off the bed. I unlocked the door and ran to my room pulling on some joggers and a hoodie and some underwear, grabbed my phone and ran out of the front door in a blur of tears.

—————————————————
authors note:
apology for the lack of trigger warning before, i wrote this when i was like 13/14 and i didn't think of it at the time. I haven't checked this story in 2/3 years - i honestly forgot about it, but sorry for this!