trust

"Hey Spinneret?" shouted Peter while swinging through the air.
"Yeah spiderboy?" she shouted in return.
"Do you wanna get some food?"
"Uh sure. what do you wanna eat?"
"Chinese?"
"Sure."
"Turn here!" shouted Peter.
Mj squealed quietly as she made a quick turn round a building, following Peter. They landed down on the ground, scaring a couple of pedestrians.
They ordered food and waited in a line. They noticed a little girl holding a teddy who was staring up at them in awe.
MJ bent down and waved at the little girl.
"Hi! What's your name?" asked MJ.
"Penny." She answered in a sweet childish voice.
"Hi Penny!"
"You're spinneret." she said.
"the one and only."
"Are you and spider-man married?"
"we aren't married!" she laughed. "but he is my boyfriend."
"do you fight with him?" she asked. mj was taken a back by this question.
"uh-uh no?"
"my mommy and daddy fight."
Though you couldn't see it through the mask, mj was sympathetic towards Penny. She thought of the many boyfriends her mom had gone through before finding John, someone who was nice even though he came with a downside of his son.
"Penny, stay strong ok? it gets better. There's gonna be a happy ending ok. You promise me you will be strong?"
Penny looked around. "I promise."
"That's my girl." said MJ.
"Spinneret? i got our food. Ready to go?" said Peter tapping MJ on the shoulder.
"Uh yeah." MJ stood up and waved bye to Penny then the two swung to the roof of a high building.
They sat down, lifted the bottom of their masks and began to eat.
"You know this is my favourite spot in the city."
"Why?" said MJ with a mouth full of noodles.
"Cus when the sun sets it fits right on top of that building over there, and it lights up the whole city. Give it a couple of minutes."
They sat and looked into the distance.
"Noodles?" said MJ breaking the silence.
"Uh sure! do you want some rice?"
"Yeah sure."
They switched boxes of food and MJ used Peters fork to try some rice. Peter tried using mjs chopsticks but gave up after a while.
"Peter, you cant use chopsticks?" she laughed.
"no..." peter said embarrassed.
"here-" started MJ putting the rice down and shuffling closer to Peter. She moved the chopsticks correctly in Peters hands, but he failed to pick up the noodles. She laughed at him then picked the noodles up herself and lifted them up to Peters mouth.
"Open wide." She said, mimicking an airplane.
Peter ate the noodles, and with his mouth full, he tried to say thank you, but just choked a little on the food.
They continued eating and chatted until the sun fitted on top of a building in the distance, illuminating the whole city.
"Woah it's beautiful." said MJ.
"Yeah you are."
MJ looked at him then pecked him on the lips, then rested her head on his shoulder, while Peter held her hand.
The sun set behind the building and it went dark.
"We should probably get home it's getting late."
"Yeah you're right." replied mj lifting her head off of Peters shoulder. They cleared up their trash and threw it away, then made their way back to Peters apartment and climbed through the window.
They both removed their masks and MJ picked up her bag with her pyjamas in and took them out.
"Uh i think i'll change now."
"Oh yeah me too."
Peter picked up his pyjamas then said "i can change in the bathroom. i-if you like."
"no! no, you don't have to leave the room."
They shared an awkward look, then began to change. They both decided it would be better to keep their eyes to themselves, but they each took the odd glance at each other's bodies then returned to their own with red faces.
MJ was wearing light gray short shorts and a black cropped vest, with her hair thrown into a messy bun.
Peter was wearing a dark blue shirt and light gray shorts.
When they had finished changing, they stood facing each other in awkward silence for a while, then Peter broke the silence with "Brooklyn nine-nine?"
"Uh yeah." said MJ, and they both made their way to Peters living room and started the tv.
They inched closer by the second, until they were side by side, holding hands under the covers.
MJ really wanted to kiss Peter, so she made the first move by tilting her head and kissing him on the neck. Peter slid his arm around mjs waist and pulled her closer, until she lay on top of him, hands feeling each other's bodies.
"Peter do you trust me?"
"Yes." He replied, giving mj a sweet smile. MJ nodded and they resumed what they were doing. Peter started to be unsure where to put his hands, but mj took him by surprise and led his hands to feel her breasts. Peter gasped, but understood what she wanted him to do. They turned over and Peter lay over mj, with her legs wrapped round him. Peter continued to kiss her as he gently squeezed her breasts, but this time she didn't remember Billy, she just thought about the fact that Peter, the boy that she trusted and cared for was with her. Peter began to move his hands lower, around her bum, as did she move her hands. As minutes went by Peter spoke up. "MJ we need to stop."
MJ got up, but looked confused.
Peter continued "i don't wanna have a problem."
He looked down and blushed, as did she. She giggled and Peter lay back down between her legs, resting his head on her chest, and they slowly fell asleep together.

"Morning MJ." said Peter sleepily.
MJ just groaned in return.
Peter lifted himself up off of MJ but she pulled him back.
"No don't leave..." she said.
Peter chuckled. They loved being this close with each other. MJ sat up and hugged him for a couple of minutes.
"Waffles? I can make some."
Said Peter.
"Uh sure." she said.
She finally let go and he made his way to the kitchen, and got out some eggos and ice cream.
After the toaster popped, he put the eggos on a plate and put ice cream on top and a dollop of sprinkles, then got out forks.
"Breakfasts ready!"
MJ got up and trudged slowly to the kitchen, yawning. They ate together at the island and finished their food.
"MJ?"
"Yeah Peter?"
Peter got up and stood in front of her.
"I-i love you."
MJ was taken aback, and Peter went bright red. She kissed him, then pulled him in.
"I love you too."
And just as MJ was going to let go, keys rattled in the door.
The door opened revealing May and Happy.
"Hey Kid! Hey Michelle."
The two let go and blushed next to each other.
"I hope we didn't interrupt anything.." said May suggestively.
They laughed then shook their heads.
"No, it's fine you didn't interrupt anything." Said Peter holding hands.
"Hey Happy!" They both replied. "Hey May."
May closed the door behind them. "So guys, how was your night?"
"It was great." Said Peter, smiling at MJ.
"We have some news for you guys." Said Happy.
Peter and MJ both walked towards them, confused.
"Is everything alright?" said Michelle.
Happy and May shared an excited look.
Then they said together "We're engaged!" May held up her hand with a beautiful ring.
Peter and MJ shared an exited look, then Peter broke the silence.
"OHMYGODMAYHAPPYICANTBELIVETHISOHMYGODIMSOHAPPYIMEANNOTHAPPYHAPPYASINHAPPYBUTIMSOHAPPYILOVEYOUGUYS."
Peter ran in for a hug from them both.
MJ smiled on the side, feeling a bit awkward as this was a family thing.
"Come on Michelle! You're family too." Said May.
MJ smiled and joined the hug. She knew she loved Peter too, and this is where she wanted to stay.

———————————————————
Thanks for reading guys! This was the last chapter, so i hope you enjoyed the read!
ily x
myhatisonfire