chapter 4 ~cat cafe~

I was wearing my baby pink outfit that my dad helped me pick out. It was a baby pink dress with a pink mesh over all of it that had golden butterflies on the mesh. I had white strap heels on with a small purse with a golden chain that was also pink and had diagonal lines going both ways carved into it. My hair was up in pigtails that looked like balls of floof. I had a flower that was pinned to each pigtail. I heard the doorbell ring. I went down quickly so I would get to the door first. I didn't Want dad to talk to him. I knew he would say something stupid. Thankfully papa was at the door. He was smiling and complementing his clothes. I got down there but they didn't Hear me. "Just so you know. If you break her heart my husband will break your face." I hear papa say, "be gentle on her. She's had kinda a rough life." Dustin nods. "Ahem." I cough out getting their attention. "Oh! Hi sweetie!" Papa says looking back smiling. "Let's go." I say, "bye papa." I give him a kiss on the cheek. I grab Dustin's arm and leave. Once we get in the car dustin says, "you look amazing." I blush a little and look away."thanks" we drive I see him smirking the whole time. He has something planned. I know it. "So I didn't Know you had two dads." He says eyes on the road. "Um yeah. I'm adopted." I say nervously. "Okay." He says. "Wow." I say, "thought you'd have a worse reaction than that." We stop at a red light. He looks me in the eyes. "Why would I be mad? There's nothing wrong with having two dads and being adopted is fine. " I was shocked. "Oh. It's just people always make a big deal out of it. " I say looking down. Memories of middle school flood back to me. I brush it off. "Well I'm not people." He says as the car starts to move again. Once we get there I walk in and woah. So.much.KITTYS!!!! I have to stop myself from slipping. I look around and see this is a ddlg/ddlb/mdlg/mdlb cat cafe. Oh my god. "You can slip sweetheart." Dustin whispers in my ear. I look around and see mommy's, daddy, princes, and princesses. I see some people with nonbinary and gender neutral pins on there little clothes. Awesome. Also there's kittys. Did I mention there were kittys? Also kittys! We sit down at an area with a short table. We are sitting on little cushions on the floor. Kittys sleeping next to us. We order our food. I got a grilled cheese, tomato soup, and hot chocolate. Dadd- Dustin got salad. Boriiiiing. Once they brought us our food I swear I might scream. My hot chocolate had a cat shaped marshmallow on it. "It's so adworable!" I say with a slight lisp. I've definitely slipped. Dustin chuckled at my lisp. "Eat all your food and you can get a reward." Dustin says to me. I shovel food into my mouth curious of what the reward could be. I'm gulping down my hot chocolate when he says, "woah! Calm down princess!" I stop drinking and look up at him. Usually I would get mad, but I'm so sucked up in little spaces that I kinda like it. "Me?" I say, "I'm a pwincess?" I start smiling like an idiot. "Yes. Yes you are. You're a little princess." He baby talks to me. I giggle. A black kitty with yellow eyes and bald spots were the eyebrows would be. I scratched her behind the ears and she started purring. After about twenty five minutes of playing with that kitty Dustin said we had to go. Well we were walking I heard "so princess." I looked up to see Dustin looking at me. "Yes?" I say. "Can I be your boyfriend slash daddy?" He asks. My eyes light up. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I exclaim jumping up and hugging him. He gave me a kiss on the lips then a kiss on the forehead. I blush. We drive home. Once I get home I flop on my bed and sigh. Today was great.

A/N thanks for reading! ill try to update every day!!!! UwU! by my loves! <3 

word count: 715