Chapter 2:I'm sorry

Recap
"Gramps I want to quit Fairy Tail"
                     Present
"What,why babes" Cana said. "Cause I have my reasons"I said. "Are you sure Lucy"Gramos asked me. I nodded my head. "Can we have 1 last party" Cana asked. "Yes" I said and lifted everyone's spirits.
                    3 P.O.V.      The next day
Before Lucy left she put a note on the bar for the guild. When she left the guild. "OPEN GATE OF THE MADIN,            VIRGO." Lucy yelled. Ding ding. "Punishment Hime" Virgo asked. "No Virgo can you please pack all my stuff and put it in the Celestial World" Lucy said. "Of course Hime" Virgo dissappered in gold shimmer. "OPEN GATE OF THE LION LEO" Lucy yelled. "Hi Lucy" Leo said flitery. "Can you please give this to the land lady and tell her I am moving out"Lucy asked he nodded and dissappered in gold shimmer. Virgo popped up."all done Hime punishment" "no,no Virgo you may go now" Lucy said Virgo dissappered. "All done lucy" Leo said popping up. " you may go now" Lucy said to Leo. He dissappered in gold shimmers. 'I'm coming Sting'
_________________________________________
ALL done I hope you guys luke this book I will try to post on my other one. Word count 211.