Is it a goodbye?

(mohit does not have a wife in this story, he only has his mom and dad, sorry Mohitaddite fans😂😅)

Mohit and his parents were at the airport. Myra and her family were there to say goodbye, and the rest of the cast.

but Mohit's eyes were only looking only for one person and that was Aakriti

nor Aakriti nor her family arrived
and the flight will be in 10 min

-----------------------------------------------------------

5 min has passed and no one came

Mohit was starting to get worried and was afraid to leave without seeing Aakriti

-----------------------------------------------------------

At Sharma's house

Aakriti was tied to a chair, she had blood all over her, her hands were died and her mouth also, she was shaking  from fear. she wanted to be in Mohit's arms, but she was helpless, she couldn't do anything.

someone came in and said "are you hurt yet" "because i wan't you to get hurt more"

that person was MR. SHARMA!!

Sh: did you think that your hero will come and save you, then you were wrong. you won't be able to see him ever again in your whole life because this well be the last day you live. 

Aakriti was scared

Sh: you ruined my who life you mistake!!

Sh: do you really think that i loved you from the day you were born

Sh: never!!!

Sh: my wife died when she was giving birth to you then i married that ugly women, and who was at fault, you!!

Sh: the father at the temple even told me that if you were born, you will be bad luck for me!!

Sh: you know i lost my job and wife at the day you were born!!

Sh: i only wanted you to get me money and thats it!! and you already got me money so there is no need for you to be alive!! 

Sh: today i will get rid of my bad luck forever!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys that it was short

Hoped you enjoyed it