Mohit's feelings

sorry for not updating since a long time😣
-----------------------------------------------------------
Read Mohit's heart warming feelings(fatherly feelings) towards Aakriti(i bet this will make you emotional😉).
(it made me emotional while writing this part😢)
-----------------------------------------------------------

(Mohit stopped his car in front of the Sharma house, he got out of the car and ran to the elevator. He took the elevator and rushed inside the house. He went to each room in the house and then when he wen't inside Aakriti's room, he was shocked to see blood all over the place. He felt his whole world shattering in pieces)
-----------------------------------------------------------

Mohit: P...pari!!!

(Mohit started sheding tears, he thought see was gone😢)

(this song started playing in the background)

(Mohit sat down next to the wall the Sikander style and started talking in Sikander's emotional style)

Mohit: I...it's true that you were my daughter on sets of kulfi kumar bajewala but i considerd you as my real daughter. i wasn't really into a fathers roll but when i first hugged you on sets, i felt something different, i felt that i owned the whole world. my emotional bond with you got stronger day by day that i did not wan't to loose you. i tried so many times to not get that emotional because i knew that the show has to come to an end, i tried but i failed, i failed going far away from you because when ever we got emotional on screen i got emotional off screen too. whenever Sikander cried because Kulfi cries on screen, i wasn't acting, i really felt pain and cried when seeing you in pain even though i knew you were acting as kulfi, but i just can't see you in pain. i realised that my life was nothing without you, you are my life, you are my heart. i have many other important people in life like my mom and dad, but i never felt that close to anyone as i felt close to you. when you came into my life, you became the most important person in my life. i felt like i found the long lost love i've been longing for, i felt that you were my own responsibly. A..Aakriti, i know that i said this multiple times as Sikander and i'm going to say it again, but this time i'm going to say it as Mohit, I...I love you Aakriti.
(fatherly love😉)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry nothing really happend in this part but i thought to make this part only about Mohit's feelings😢

Sorry it was short but i will try to write the next part soon😁
check out my other story on this acount( it's about Kulfi Kumar Bajewala)

Hoped you enjoyed it, bye😊