will Mohit find Aakriti?

sorry i did not update since a long time. it's because I did not know what to write next in my story. I had to decided whether I should end the story and make Mohit find Aakriti of should I make the story longer. So I decided that I should make the story longer and extending it. Hope you enjoy this part.
____________________________________________________________________________

Mohit's mom: it is getting late. We should go.

M: no mom, let's wait for a little more.

M(in mind): why am I feeling that something bad is going to happen.

(Mohit's phone started ringing)

Person on the phone: don't wait for her, she is not going to come. you better go and forget about her.

M: wh..ho are you

person on the phone:(with a smirk) I am your well-wisher who doesn't want bad luck for you.

M: what??

person on the phone: she will give you bad luck, trust me she will.

(that person is no one other than Mr. Sharma)

M: what do you mean??!!!

S: she will die, today!!

(Mr.Sharma cut the call)

(those words sent a shiver down Mohit's spine)

(he stood there shocked for about a minute, but then he remembered what the person said, that she will die today!!!)

(He ran out of the airport)

M: Aakriti!!!!

(He got Inside the car while the airplane flew above him)

(He headed straight to the Sharma house)
____________________________________________________________________________

(Myra, her family, and Mohit's family were standing there trying to think of what just happened. They were starring at the airport doors blankly)
____________________________________________________________________________

At the Sharma house

(Aakriti was trying to rub the rope on the chair when Mr.Sharma came in)

S: now even your hero will not come to rescue you from death.

(Aakriti was crying so hard)

S: shut up!!!

(Aakriti stops crying and now is sobbing)

S: stay here, I am coming back

(Before Mr.Sharma steps out of the room he turns around with his finger pointing at Aakriti)

S: and don't you dare try to escape!!

(He walks out of the room)
____________________________________________________________________________

In Mohit's car

M: I'm coming pari, your hero is coming.

(Mohit was driving as fast as he could with his heart beating fast, he felt like he was losing his breath every second that passes.)
____________________________________________________________________________

At the Sharma house

(Aakriti kept on rubbing the rope on the chair when something unexpected happens, the rope was not tight on her hands anymore, she felt her hands loosening. She threw the rope and took the tape that was on her mouth. She got up and looked around her, she remembered the window behind her. She opened the window and looked down)

A: I can't jump from here, it's too high.

(She took any kind of fabric that she saw laying in the room and tied all of them together. Then, she took the rope that she made and threw hafe of it from the window. Then suddenly, she heard footsteps. Aakriti stood behind the door. Mr. Sharma opened the door and was shocked when he did not find her there.)

S: she escaped!!!

(He then saw the window opened. He ran to the window and saw a rope hanging from the window, his face and eyes became red from anger)

(Aakriti tiptoed from behind the door, got inside the elevator, and ran outside the house. She stopped a car and told the driver to take her to the airport)

(Mr. Sharma called someone on the phone)

S: go look for a girl that is about 8 years old, I will send you her picture, fast!!

(Mr. Sharma ran out of the house and got inside his car and set out to go look for her, he can't let his bad luck still alive)
____________________________________________________________________________

(Mohit stopped his car in front of the Sharma house, he got out of the car and ran to the elevator. He took the elevator and rushed inside the house. He went to each room in the house and then when he wen't inside Aakriti's room, he was shocked to see blood all over the place. He felt his whole world shattering in pieces)
____________________________________________________________________________

This was the longest update I wrote so far. I hoped you enjoyed it and I will be trying to update the next part more quickly this time🌌🌝

For those who don't comment, please comment and let me know if you liked the update or not and if I should approve my writing skills or not. And I will try to reply. You could tell me anything about Kulfi Kumar Bajewala or about my update, just for fun🎑😇

Thanks, bye🤗