-Prologue-

A/N: Just wanted to give a small description of what Zack looks like. So, he has blue eyes, brown hair that's shaved on the sides and back, and long and spiky-ish on the top. I will be drawing a picture of him pretty dang soon, I just haven't found the time to yet- Anyways, on with the story

----

Zack's Point of Veiw

"*Huff* *Puff*" as I ran I could hear the beast I was escaping approaching dangerously close behind me.

'Where's mom and dad? What's happening?! Am I gonna die?'

Different thoughts and scenarios spilled into my head like a waterfall. I was so confused. All I remember is walking into my house to be met face to face with a ginormous bear. "Mom! Dad! I'm-" the bear looked over at me with a hugry growl and a look as if lunch just walked in the door.

'Or am I dessert, or an appetizer? Did he already get to my parents?! What's going on?!'

Even though my brain was all over the place, I had my mind sure about one thing. I needed to run.

Soon enough my upper arm was slashed open and I was running through the woods with a blood-thirsty predator behind me. And unfortunately I was it's prey. After running for what felt like miles, I stumbled across a strange red line in the ground. At the time, I was too preoccupied with the fact that I was about two seconds away from being bear food, so I ignored the line and stepped over it, continuing to run. I ran for a bit more and soon realized that the bear was no where to be seen, heard, or smelt. (I have a really good sense of smell) Even though I couldn't sense the presence of the bear at all, it still made me very nervous and... Even more confused.

'What on Earth could've stopped that thing? There's no way it would just GIVE UP like that.'

There was no more adrenaline rushing through my veins so I could then feel how exhausted I really was. But at the same time, I couldn't just stop moving forward, but I couldn't go back home toward the bear. So I left walking, not that I really knew where I was or where I was going.

As I walked I noticed how beautiful my surroundings were. Looking down at my wound, I hear running water. "Water!" I exclaimed outloud to myself before running towards the sound. It came from behind a row of large bushes.

Happily I stumbled through the bushes to see a stream. The stream came from a waterfall that went up about ten feet above the ground. At the top of the waterfall sat a boy on top of a log. He looked down at me just as surprised as I was, silent for the longest time. He seemed to be confused and nervous to talk, but I... I was just speechless.