Kabanata 5: Do not fall in love

Nagising siya sa isang kasa ng baril. Ramdam niyang nasa ulo niya nakatutok ito kaya naman tinatagan niya ang kanyang sariling huwag mag panic. Paulit ulit na sinita niya ang sarili dahil sa hindi niya pag alis agad pagkatapos ng nangyari sa kanila ng lalake.

"So the sleeping beauty is awake. Tell me, did you enjoy our mind blowing s*x last night? Becuase If I am to ask, I totally enjoyed you. But too bad, I should get rid of you now." The guy smiled mischievously with a hint of danger.

"I can give you another mind blowing s*x very hour or everyday just don't kill me." She used her innocent look as much as she can but the guy just laugh at her.

"I won't buy any word coming from your tempting mouth lady, I am one step ahead of you, so stop trying." He said in a monotone voice.

"Oh really? Then why did you sleep with me last night?" She said amused and the guy smiled widely.

"Because." He paused and touch her arm seductively. "You look delicious." Sagot nito bago humigpit ang pagkakahawak nito sa magkabilang braso niya. Napangiti naman siya bigla sa sinabi ng binata sa kanya. "Oh trust me, you don't wanna use that mischief smile of yours ever again in front of me woman." Bigla ay pananakot nito sa kanya habang nakatutok pa rin ang baril sa ulo niya. 

"And why not?" She used her strong guilty pleasure to hide her fear towards the guy she just slept with. If only she knows that he is capable of killing someone, she'd backout and have second thoughts but she's here now, fighting for her life. 

"Because even if you are great in bed, I'll still kill you. So don't even try asking for my sympathy. Say goodbye to my ass now babe." He cruelly said. 

"Really? Then kill me now, No one will care anyway. You really think I'm afraid to die, do you? Well sorry to disappoint you mister, but i am not. Shoot me now. What are you still waiting for?" She said equally to destruct him.  

"What's with you woman? Who are you?" Bigla ay naamuse at nahiwagaang tanong nito sa kanya. 

"I've walked through darkness for a very long time. I've met hell and died so many times. And pulling that trigger won't even hurt me." She suddenly said in mystery and in bitterness.

"So you're now a drama queen huh?" The guy teased her and took the gun away from her head. She smiled successfully on her mind without the guy knowing. 

"So what's wrong being a drama queen?" Balik tanong niya sa binata.

"Nothing, but for the very first time in my life, I met a girl who is as crazy as I am, and I am afraid to admit that I'm attracted to you now. How's that?" Diretsahang sabi nito sa kanya ng walang preno at pag aalinlangan.

"And I am afraid to tell you, do not fall in love with a stranger and mysterious woman like me." She warned him.

"I like mysteries and strange feelings, girl. So don't bother." He smiled. "That add some spice to a relationship." He naughtily whispered. 

"Relationship?You must be kidding me. This is nonsense. I should go." Medyo inis niyang sabi at tumayo na para magbihis.

"I'm afraid not. By the time you slept with me, you already gave me idea of owning you. So don't even think of running away from me." He smiled and continued. "'Cause you can't. I'm branding you now babe. Hate me now, make me happy in bed forever." He meanly said as he touched her sensitive part.