Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Penni's Pov

Since the whole Delilah kicking me out of the room thing, me and Louis have been so much closer. He doesn't go to school which is good, because we get much more time to hang out. I still don't see why Delilah is angry, I mean she is the one that told me and Louis to hang out more. It's not like I have a thing for Louis, just because I get that weird feeling when im with him, and how I can just stare at him all day, or how his eyes lock with mine or when his-.

"What are you day dreaming about?" Louis said turning to look at me. We were watching some comedy festival show, which Louis liked very much. He must of caught me daydreaming about him. I mean.... carrying on.

"Huh, nothing.........im just bored, that'

s all" I sighed lying my feet on his lap.

"Hmm, after this do you want to go the beach, with the boys?" he asked with a big grin on his face.

"Yeah uhm, about that I...uhhh....I can'

t swim" I admitted to him.

"I'

ll teach you!" he nearly screamed. "And if you don't want to go near the water, you can tan with Zayn!"

"Fine" I sighed and turned my attention back to the tv. Fizzy and Delilah were on a school camp for 3 days. Delilah couldn'

t wait to go. Well that's what Louis said. She stayed at her house the night before the camp, because she didn't want to see me...apparently. And the weird thing was that when she packed to go to Fizzy's she took a photo with her. A photo of Louis and the other boys. Does she stalk them? I mean like seriously, their only a couple of cute guys. Nothing fancy!

About an hour later the show finished and Louis left to get ready and get the other boys. I decided on a yellow floral bikini. It was the kind with no straps and I really liked it. I didn't put any makeup on and just brushed my hair and left it out. I threw on a little Orange/yellow summer dress and my glasses. I grabbed a bag and put my towel, sunscreen, a hat and my iPhone. I slipped my white sandals on and walked downstairs. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed my walet that I left down here before. I made sure their was money in it and grabbed the house keys. My phone buzzed through the bag, I picked it up and saw a text from Louis.

Louis (:

Be outside, we will be their in a few seconds (:

I walked outside and locked the front door. I decided to check through twitter while I waited for the boys. When I was scrolling down one mention caught my eye.

Louis Tomlinson @Louis_Tomlinson

Going to the beach with the gang (:

@Real_Liam_Payne, @Harry_Styles, @NiallOfficial, @zaynmalik and @Penni_Maree ! Ganna get our surf on :P

I retweeted it and looked up from the phone to see a black van pulling up on the driveway. Harry pulled his window down and gave me a seedy look.

"Get in, we have candy!" He said pointing to the back of the van. I let out a little giggle before walking to the van. Liam slid the door open and closed it once I got in. Louis was driving and Harry was with him at the front. Zayn was at the window then it was Niall me then Liam. Me and Niall were not as close as me and Louis but we were still pretty close. We were half way to the beach when I got a phone call. I motioned everyone to be quite and for harry to put the radio low. Once I saw the caller ID I answered it with a smile.

"Hello Abby!" I nearly yelled.

"Hello, where are you?" she asked.

"On the way to the beach"

"Really cause that was weird, I was just calling you to ask if you wanted to go to the beach with me"

"We could always just pick you up now?" I asked.

"Who's we?" she asked concerned.

"Fizzy's Brother and some of his mates." I told her.

"Oh is it the one you were talking about the other day?"

"Uhh maybe, just be ready in 10"

"Ok I will see you then" she said hanging up.

"Where are we off to?" Louis asked, overhearing our conversation. I gave him the adress and soon enough we were at the front of her house. I jumped out and skipped to her door. I knocked once and she quickly answered. She gave me a hug and I hugged back.

"So which one is he?" she whispered so the boys couldn't hear. At this moment my back was at the car and my front at the house. And Abby was facing me and the car was behind me.

"The one in the drivers seat, but don't do anything stupid ok?" I said smiling at her.

"Ok I won't" she said walking tot the van. Once we got inside I introduced her to everyone.

"This is Abby guys!" I said to everyone. "Ans this is Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam and Niall" I said pointing to each of the boys. Now the seating arangement was different. Liam was on the side window then it was me, Abby, Niall and Zayn. I caught Abby talking to Niall and they were both laughing and I thought I saw Abby blush at one stage.

"Were here!" Louis sung loudly. We all piled out of the car and onto the beach. Luckily for us no one was their apart from a pair of old people who were abit up the beach from us. Zayn went straight to the sand and layed out his beach chair and his unbrella. Harry went straight to the water with Liam.

"Hey guys were ganna go get food!" Niall yelled before skipping off with Abby. They would be the cutest couple anyways back to the beach. Before I could even look back to the beach a hand grabbed a hold of mine. And before I knew I was being dragged to the water with Louis pulling me.

"Louis I can't swim!" I told him.

"We will stay in the shallow, promise" he said giving me puppy dog eyes.

"OK" I Replied. Once we got to the shallow, Harry was on Liam's shoulders and told Louis to get me on his shoulders. I accepted and climbed on Louis's shoulder. But her started to walk to the deep end. Now Louis is abit taller then me so he could touch the bottom sand but I knew I couldn't reach it. Once the water was up to his neck. Harry and Liam were already infront of us. Then Harry tarried pushing me off. Soon it turned into a wrestling match between me and Harry. Obviously he won. And I got pushed back into the water. I held my breath and opened my eyes. Louis swam down and soon we were both under water. He grabbed me and swam me up. When we resurfaced he looked into my eyes as I did mine. And he leaned in to kiss me. I was unsure about it so I moved backwards, I saw Harry and Liam swimming back to the beach I looked back at Louis.

He cupped my chin and leaned in again this time I didn't hold back and I kissed back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : How do you like this chappie? Sorry haven't been updating lately, couldn't get on the internet L I'll try to update as much as possible. Love You's <3

-Penni <3-