2.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

All the employees are hurriedly wandering all over the building floors and doing their last minute work. Everyone is hell nervous because two deals went disaster and if this time, any minor thing go wrong, their boss will never forgive them. The COO Mr. Hyden Woods called everyone and check their piece of work very carefully.

EXACTLY AT 9:30 a.m. meeting started. The board members , employees and all the members were hoping to get through the deal otherwise they have to prepare their resume for new job.

After 3 hours, meeting ended. The Most Rude and handsome CEO gladly came out of the office. He announces that the deal is locked and in the next press conference they are announcing their deal and sign the contract...

Everyone nodded and left a breath of relief.

Arzaan Siddiqui, CEO of the FOODIES WORLD, very attractive Person who owns many restaurants of different cities.....

Arzaan's phone started vibrating, he received after few seconds,
"Hello??"
"Hello son, how are you??" ,Doctor David , was his very old family whom he trust blindly, speaks politely from the other line
"Doctor Uncle ! I am fine Thankyou. "
"Son, I have called you to tell you the condition of your mother"
"What happened to her?" Arzaan asked anxiously...

He was the only child of her mother. After his dad died, he drag himself into business world. He is foodie so it didn't bother him to take over the company. He won many awards in business world. He make his father company more powerful..

Doctor replied in a serious tone, "She is not taking care of her. She even skip her daily medicine. She is your responsibility son. Like your company, you should've look after her. She is fine now."
"Why no one called me once?" Arzaan asked doubtly.. Doctor hesitates but replied,
"She asked everyone to not to tell you because you know how stubborn she is."
"Yeah,,,I know both of you too well...Anyway Thankyou Uncle..."

He hung up the call in disbelief. He is fully aware of his mother situation and intentions. He didn't left the office at once.
He did all the work and left after 2 hours..

After reaching home, Marian , the cook greet him and he told her to prepare the table.

"Look Ashley , who's here!!!. My beloved, little busy son. How have you been?? Are you drunk that instead of going to your room you came here??"
Mrs. Siddiqui said sarcastically.
Arzaan furrowed his eyebrows at her comment.

"Get ready Mum, we are going to hospital because you are so ill. Aren't you??" Arzaan replied her comment with his own sarcasm.

Mrs. Siddiqui shrugged at his remark.
"Honey, I know you don't love me anymore.."
And here goes Emotional attack and the only weapon She have..
"I couldn't believe that I had to see this day in my life that my only son hates me."

His eyes opened widely at his mother's words. He knows that she is an actor by heart but couldn't believe that She can be this better....

He choose to ignore her words and Said, " Doctor Uncle told me your kind act towards medicine." He raised his eyebrows.

His mother laugh her lungs out. He look at her with confusion.
"Do you really think I'll do that. I don't want to die before seeing my grandchildren dear."

"I know that very well mom...You both were making fool of me. How childish mom.!!" He stated with a unknown knowing believe.

"Don't you think I need a company of an intelligent person." She spoke with glint of excitement in her eyes.
"Not again mom please." Arzaan said , fully aware of what's coming next.

"Honey, what's the problem in this. You are 26 now. I will not always be with you. Besides, I am sick of being alone." She stated sadly...

"That's not true. You have me mom." Arzaan said with full confidence...
"Ohh really " she give an annoying look.
"Well, there no one in this country who suits my criteria." He stated the fact.

"Marriage is not like your secretary selection. And if not in this country, then there are many countries. So stop being stubborn and make a choice right now."

He was stunned at his mother's words. "Don't tell me, you already selected someone for me. Do you??"

She sighed. "Well, no"
"Thank go..."he stop mid sentence as she speaks further,
"Not yet. But if you don't make a choice by 3 months from now, I myself select a girl for you. ."

"I forgot to tell you that dinner is ready and I am starving. So we'll continue this discussion some other time or may be never. Hmm??" Arzaan stated.

"That's a good way to end a topic. " She gives an boring expression.
"I know. Now come on Mom." He said and left the room.

That's nothing new for him. Every now and then Mrs. Siddiqui used to remind him his age and that she need a company in this world. Both Mother and son are each other's company because there is no one whom they can call a family.

They both went downstairs and started having dinner and after dinner they both went to their respective rooms.

Arzaan knows that his mom feels lonely and he himself wanted to marry but He knew very well that no matter what if he marry someone else,,

           he will not be able to give the love and affection that every wife want from his husband..

There is only One girl whom he devoted his love but nothing can go your way until and unless Lord want it to be that way.....

         _____________________
         ‐----------------‐--—---

A/n,,,
Do comments and please share.
Its my first attempt.
I know first parts are kinda boring.
But trust me, many funny ,  romantic scenes are yet to come.
Stay tunned....