Chapter 4: A little talk

Daniel's P.O.V
"Just talk to him normally, you can do this Daniel" as I go near to (m/n)'s table my nervousness is growing, I reached (m/n)'s table standing besides him I took a deep breath and...."h-hey, um...can I seat here" "please say yes" I gripped my tray tighter waiting for (m/n)'s answer, "O-Oh, u-um sure, take a seat" "yes!!!"i mentally thanked myself for that awkward moment, I took my sit infront of (m/n) I started eating my lunch "well, since were classmates for the whole semester I might as well introduce myself, my name is (m/n) lee soo and I'm 17 years old" "w-well I'm Daniel Park, nice to meet you (y/n)" we started talking and laughing to each other, until some three guys from our class called me and interrupts our conversation, I was shocked at first, "hey newbie" "we need to talk after lunch" I gulped nervously as they walk away "this is just my first day, I just want to hang out with (m/n)!!!"
After I finished eating my lunch I took my tray and went outside to go meet the three guys that wants to talk to me "I hope they don't beat me up" i was walking down the halls until a hand gripped my wrist stopping me from my tracks I looked behind and it was (m/n), "you shouldn't g-go alone you'll never know what they might do to you" I blushed at his concerned making me smile "what's up with me blushing around him?!" "If it is okay for you to come with you Incase if anything happens" I hesitantly nodded,  as he releases his hands from my wrist smiling at me "well let's go" (m/n) said walking pass me, I followed him from behind.

Third P.O.V
Daniel is standing infront of the three guys earlier in the cafeteria sweating nervously remembering the past events that happened to him back at his old school where he gets beat up all the time. "what's this?" "I know this situation, I got beat in a place like this all the time..." "so your name's Daniel?" Daniel shivered a little bit "scary (gulped), I just spent all my money on this uniform" " where you from" said the student smiling while smoking in front of him and handing him some cigarettes, one of the goons smirked noticing that (M/N) is hiding behind Daniel's back "oh (M/N) your here, never knew your interested in hanging out with us~"one of the goons said eyeing him head to toe licking his lips at (M/N)'s figure, (M/N) turned his head on the other direction scoffing at the goons remarks, they immediately turned their attention to Daniel "Damn your freaking tall!" "Look at your shoulders... you work out or something?" "You...hehe...made trouble , and that's why you're here aren't you?" "you must be a lady killer huh" "hook me up sometime big guy" the goons said offering Daniel a cigarette once again.

"If I say I can't smoke they'll think I'm a wuss" Daniel could only look down "what should I do??" Daniel gulped nervously "Ah....I quit smoking, and.....i don't know any girls"

it made the three goons shocked and terrified at Daniel's sudden tone and response "this dick!!" " he's pretty imposing"  (M/N) tags Daniel's sleeve,  Daniel looked at him "Daniel, can we just go and ignore them I just had a bad feeling about this...

it made the three goons shocked and terrified at Daniel's sudden tone and response "this dick!!" " he's pretty imposing" (M/N) tags Daniel's sleeve, Daniel looked at him "Daniel, can we just go and ignore them I just had a bad feeling about this" (M/N) said with a concerned look on his face, Daniel nodded "then I'm out" and walked away, dragging (M/N) with him "this punk must be a fighter or something" "this punk!" When Daniel And (M/N) walked away disappearing from their sight the goons cursed underneath their breath "hmm" that punk got some nerves!" "that prick definitely works out!"

Lunch was already finished Daniel and (M/N) arrived at their class a minute ago, (M/N) and jay are playing tic tac toe, while Daniel is sleeping soundly in his seat until Zoe came in interrupting him "hehe he's sleeping well" "he's even cute when he sleeps"Zoe went to Daniel's seat besides him, " I'm going to wake him up, and talk to him again" Zoe grinned and woke up Daniel by pushing him, the other Daniel that tried to go back to sleep automatically fell asleep because of her, while the other Daniel that's in the school woke up and suddenly screamed.... "FUCK!!!" the classroom became quite, even (M/N) and jay had to stop there game, there were whispers from the students mostly from the girls "what the, are they fighting?" "Is the skank getting told off?" "Damn that's hilarious" "embarrassing hehe" Zoe was beyond shock while dying inside at what Daniel said to her and some students bickering about her but after that she looked at Daniel with a dreamy look, and their we have a girl who is hopeless.